A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call ASAP, changed his clothes and went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father going and coming in the hall waiting for the doctor. Once seeing him, the dad yelled, “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have the sense of responsibility?”
The doctor smiled and said:“I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital and I came the fastest I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”
“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??” said the father angrily.
The doctor smiled again and replied: "Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go and intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”
“Giving advice when you’re not concerned is so easy” murmured the father.
The surgery took several hours after which the doctor went out happy, “Thank God! Your son is saved!”And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If you have any question, please ask the nurse!!”
“Why is he so arrogant? Couldn’t he wait for a while so that I can ask about my son’s status?” commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.
The nurse answered, with tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.
Never judge anyone because you never know how their life is and as to what is happening or what they’re going through.
We can’t help but judge other people when we feel more powerful, better looking or smarter than them. It’s not nice especially when we start judging someone who is also gay. It is already hard enough being discriminated being gay, why would we want to be so mean to another homosexual, when we are already being judged so much by the society.

12 comments:
Reminds me of St. Matthew -- "Judge not, that ye be not judged". As much as we would like to be empathic, it is often not easy to do.
whoa blog resurrected...
welcome back
Hey little dove!!
You update so infrequently that everytime I see your update on my blogroll I just wanna say 'LITTLE DOVEEEEEE HOW ARE YOU???'
what does a dove do when it's not typing in it's nest? :)
Saving other doves I presume ;)
And OMG the verification word is 'liked' hahaha!
Hey Dove, hope you have emerged from your 'cocoon'. =)
As usual, another inspiring piece of writing. Thanks! =)
read this awhile ago. this is the first blog i read in 2012! hahaha
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Everyone judges, its inevitable, as critiques, praises and opinions will not emerge if there's no judging. For some it may make one into a better person, for others it's a pain in the bum, but that's how the society is formed and we will have to live with it.
Eep! Menangis!
hi , i and tuls have married since ur gone so long
*Like*
Very touching story...
Welcome back little dove. We miss you here, and it was a great story btw :)
Post a Comment