A lonely Saturday night. My favourite song on piano.
Went for my 4km run today. Exercise helps me relax. Whenever I run or swim, my mind stops thinking. However, today I had many thoughts running through my mind. Exercise is to help me clear my mind but somehow I couldn’t block these thoughts from coming. I was thinking about Prince Charming and myself. There were so many pearls of wisdom from fellow bloggers who showed kind concern. A great word of thanks to lllearned for dedicating a post to me. My most sincere appreciation to everyone for your words of advice. I have to admit I am still quite naïve when it comes to relationships.
Prince Charming has been very busy lately with his business and travelling. Consequently, I have been busy as well with studies. We still keep in touch with each other. He even sms me this afternoon. I needed my nap. I can’t possibly go meet him looking like a panda. And then he had to leave the next day. He’s really hardworking. In the end, we did not meet.
Prince Charming knows I am doing some volunteer work. He thinks I am choosing the underprivileged over him and he made known of his envy. These are commitments that I have made in advanced. This year onwards, I will stop working with children. I hope I don’t have any withdrawal symptoms after 10 years of happiness dealing with kids from all walks of life. I am still attached to the project in helping the poor. I am really happy I made the call to the hospice and palliative care centre. I wasn’t sure if I know how to handle the emotional aspect with terminally ill patients. I made a visit to the Palliative Care Unit in the hospital. I managed to see the Head of Department for a while. There was this one question I wanted to ask her, “How do you manage your emotions when you know that your patients are dying?” And I got the answer I wanted. I will proceed with my application as a volunteer for palliative care. Hopefully I can start soon.
I have decided to take one day at a time, at least when it comes to love. I'm sticking to my 10-year success plan. Most probably I will see Prince Charming again after Chinese New Year.
Thanks again to the dear bloggers for being so wonderfully caring.
Here’s the original version of the song, 陳綺貞: 還是會寂寞

9 comments:
Were you the one who played the piano? :)
(Yay to you and Prince Charming!)
I wish you all the best in this year, in love, in life, in learning. :)
hope everything will go well with u & price charming =)
Aww.
Good things happen to those who wait right?
It can only get better.
Good luck! *hugs*
=) tk good care.. tk it a day at a time.. 10year plan sounds like a steady thing. go for it!
i just think u r a very interesting person. haha... haven't done vonluntary work before. is it fun? working with children? u mean an orphanage? or a home for children with special needs?
awesome things will happen to awesome ppl in due time
dont worry! :)
[lllearned] Yes. :)
[JD Cole] Thank you. ^_^
[Joshua] Thanks. *hugs back*
[Aaron] Yeah, I'm working very hard.
[Silencer] It's orphange and others...Haha. Thank you very much for your compliment.
[Serm] Only if I were awesome. ;p
best wishes and I think the volunteering work is a blessing indeed not only in helping you occupying your time but an added advantage to your career in the future. Right decision indeed!
Thank you Nase. You are young and yet you are wise. I wonder how long it will take for me to attain such wisdom.
Post a Comment