Oh dear! Really embarassing to have that happen. Beyonce's fall was pretty bad.Have a great week ahead ya!+Ant+
Reminds me of the show - Miss Universe. The Miss USA fall down every year. Paiseh! :p
never stop falling my dear...i mean falling in luv~ ;P gotcha
funny leh, especially when you see someone gets embarassed LOL ^_^
ahh...hope u r not too dtressed up :) be happy
Tyra one is just classic...
Hilarious!!!
alamak....poor jaclyn...but it's RTM1 prolly no one saw anyway :P....until now... :P
[*Anton*] Haha. Beyonce's fall was real bad. I guessed the hair was too heavy. But she seemed alright after that.[Chester] The first one was funny. The second one seemed deliberate. [JD Cole] Who would catch me when I fall in love? ;)[Willy] It's funny but impolite to laugh at them. Normally I control myself.[Silencer] Stress is part of life. Thanks.[Glog] Agreed![Joshua] :)[Serm] Oh dear...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh dear! Really embarassing to have that happen. Beyonce's fall was pretty bad.
Have a great week ahead ya!
+Ant+
Reminds me of the show - Miss Universe. The Miss USA fall down every year.
Paiseh! :p
never stop falling my dear...
i mean falling in luv~ ;P gotcha
funny leh, especially when you see someone gets embarassed LOL ^_^
ahh...hope u r not too dtressed up :) be happy
Tyra one is just classic...
Hilarious!!!
alamak....poor jaclyn...but it's RTM1 prolly no one saw anyway :P....until now... :P
[*Anton*] Haha. Beyonce's fall was real bad. I guessed the hair was too heavy. But she seemed alright after that.
[Chester] The first one was funny. The second one seemed deliberate.
[JD Cole] Who would catch me when I fall in love? ;)
[Willy] It's funny but impolite to laugh at them. Normally I control myself.
[Silencer] Stress is part of life. Thanks.
[Glog] Agreed!
[Joshua] :)
[Serm] Oh dear...
Post a Comment