Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The guy in the car next to me

At the traffic lights
I saw him picking his nose
in the car next to me
he thinks I didn't see
but I clearly saw him

I saw him picking his nose
like no one was there
that's the kind of guy I want
a guy who doesn't care

Two fingers up there
is better than one
If I could help you pick your nose
then I think I found the one

Oh nose picking guy
I think I like you
oh you're so cute
the way those fingers move

I don't need a guy wearing Armani
don't need a guy driving a BMW
just a simple guy will do
a guy who picks his nose
in the car next to me

Guy busy picking his nose
like no one was there
are you my soul mate?
I think I like you
guy in the car next to me.

22 comments:

V said...

such a gay poem this is~ lol!

but we like the sincerity of it! XD

Johny said...

seriously?!
u r cute!!!

i did that a lot...
but, of course, not in front of others... inside my car mayb.. aha!


p/s: u know me dy?! ha!

Fable Frog said...

omg, did you wrote that yourself? Like seriously? you like nose picking guys??? :O

Paul Figaro J said...

hahahaha................. so i guess prince charming need to learn pick his noce in front of u lor....

Serm said...

lol this is too cute! hope you find ur nose picking guy.

C'est la vie said...

hahaha, I found this very amusing!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Ermmmm .... booger fetish? this poem is soooo cutely salah, or salahly cute.

+Ant+

savante said...

Wow. You do like the nose pickers :)

Sam said...

I'm pretty glad my man is a guy who picks his nose in front of me as well. I must admit that it's one of his more adorable traits - to be able to be himself with me. :)

Medie007 said...

o.o

*speechless*

lol

TZ said...

errrr.... don't u think it's a pick disgusting ... blek!

MrBunnyBan said...

...hah?

Poor Prince Charming, ditched for someone that picks his nose in the car. :P

nase said...

cutesy!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Errr...

William said...

That guy must have some sexy nostrils.

Emo-Happiness said...

Interesting poem.
YOu write it?
.....
COOL..

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i was pricking my nose when reading this post LOL seriously ^_^

but of course with tissue lar...

Little Dove said...

[Queen B] Thank you. Hehe ;)

[Johny] I am still guessing. Back from holiday? ^_^

[Fable Frog] Erm, the poem means a lot of things. It depends on which angle you want to see it from. Maybe I do like nose picking guys! ;p

[Paul J] I think I should ask if he picks his nose.

[Serm] In the car next to me! ^_^

[Freedom09] So did I when I wrote it. lol

[*Anton*] Haha. That's me. ^_^

[savante] Yes, I really do.

[Sam] You got it right. I wanted to convey that I just want someone who can be himself in front of me. You're coolness for liking a nose picking guy too. ;p

[Medie007] ;p

[TZ] How could I not like that cute nose picking guy. Hehe

[Ban] Hehe. I must go ask Prince Charming to pick his nose for me.

[nase] Thanks! o(∩_∩)o

[Jaded Jeremy] You like nose picking guys too? ;p

[William] He absolutely did.

[Emo-Happiness] I think you write lovely chinese poems.

[Willy] I can imagine that. Hehe ;p

Cyclohelix said...

:)

Same here, why not normal looking guy leading a normal life....?

Little Dove said...

[Cyclohelix] Agreed. ^_^

Mack the Dagger said...

lol - this is such an adorable poem! me likey <3

Little Dove said...

Thanks Maksim! ^_^