Monday, June 14, 2010

Inheritance

An ailing Grandma Nonna is talking to her favourite grandson.

"Fable, I am old and weak, and I know that the time for me to leave is near. I want you to inherit my farm, including the barn, the villa, the tractors, the farmhouse, all the livestock and the piggery."

"Wow," said Fable, stunned. "Thank you so much, Grandma! I didn't know you even had a farm. Where is it?"

Her grandma replied, "You can find it on my Facebook account. Just click on Farmville bookmark after you log on. My email address is grannynonna@yahoo.com, and the password is "just4fablefrog."

14 comments:

nicky05 said...

HAHAHA..wat the Fish..wuahah>> password<<...:P

Fable Frog said...

Ish!!

*make grumpy face*

ISH ISH ISH!

Hatez >,<

Jaded Jeremy said...

Lol!

William said...

Might be worth something someday. LOL.

plainjoe said...

LOL!!! I cracked up and almost fell from my chair!

Medie007 said...

LMAO.

ichimaru akira said...

hahahhahaha

Jaded One said...

Oh, heck. I thought it would be one of the stories you sometimes post. Nice twist at the end. :p

Pike-chan said...

ha ha ha ha ha..... it's truly the time when we think of a farm, it's already associated with Froggy... not bad eh.. can be a the Farmville spoke-person ady

MrBunnyBan said...

kakakaka!

Little Dove said...

[Fable Frog] No hard feelings yeah? We all love Fable Frog and his funny stories. And Farmville is fun! :)

rotiboy said...

lol

Janvier said...

And here we thought you played and got tired and passed it on! ;P

Little Dove said...

Just a little something to stimulate FableFrog to blog again. Didn't we all love his Vlog on 'fish'? ;)