Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Return of Crystal Claire Waters

She is at it again. Out of the blue, she sent sms to my mobile after a long hiatus. First she acquired my msn contact. Then she obtained my phone number. I’ve never given her any of my contact information. Moreover, she has never asked me.

Crystal Claire Waters is my coursemate. She has a rich, handsome boyfriend and stays with him. I see her as very attached and dependent on her boyfriend as she is with him 24/7. They go around together, have meals together, are in the same posting and always seen with each other.

I suspect she got my all my contact details from her boyfriend’s mobile phone. I’ve blocked her on my msn. But not her boyfriend’s. One day, her boyfriend said hello to me on msn. After chatting for a while, Crystal Claire Waters revealed that it was her chatting using her boyfriend’s msn account. I was shocked! I didn’t know she had access to her boyfriend’s msn account. She asked me if I blocked her on msn. Of course, I denied. I politely bid her goodbye and quickly logged off msn. Now I have to block her boyfriend’s msn as well.

The weather has been really hot lately. Prone to getting a heatstroke, I bought a new, super huge 2 litres water bottle to lug around with me. I’m sustaining myself with plenty of water to prevent dehydration and maintain good skin! ;p

One quiet night, she sent sms to my phone…

Crystal Claire Waters: How are you?

Little Dove: I’m fine, thank you. Just a little under the weather with all the heat. I’m drinking lots of water now.

Crystal Claire Waters: Since you’ve got a new water bottle, guess you will not get sick anymore.

Little Dove: How did you know I have a new water bottle?

Crystal Claire Waters: How do I know? Hmmmm… Cos I care for you! Which gal so thoughtful bought you a new bottle? Lol

Little Dove: Secret.

Crystal Claire Waters: Haha. Fine fine *sad smiley* but I bet your friend must be quite close to you in order to understand your needs. No wonder sometimes see you buying water from the canteen.

That was the first and only time I bought a small bottle of mineral water from the canteen. I forgot to bring water to school that day. I recall seeing her from afar with her boyfriend (they are like Siamese twins, always together, never apart). I got my new bottle from a departmental store. It’s huge, provides my daily fluid requirement and it was on sale! So happy I that I got it on a bargain. Now, how did she know it was a new bottle?

Is she stalking me?



I'm gonna start wearing these and scare everyone away...




It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more.
Little Dove

13 comments:

Glog said...

OMG some girl said she cares for you?
What did you do?

Oh and thanks for dropping by for the ANTM updates...

Legolas said...

Probably she needs more attention from different boys to secure her diva status.

savante said...

She has a rich handsome boyfriend already. Why is stalking you too? How dare she hog all the cute guys!

William said...

She's a succubus!

Medie007 said...

ooo u have a stalker! :D

Darren said...

so cheap la her.

but that goes to show that u r hot,hor?

Fable Frog said...

huwaahhh got stalker~! how nice. It is important you know, shows your status as somebody you know... :P

Fable Frog said...

wait~ what end of something great?? what??

Cyclohelix said...

dunno agree or not, girls like to linger around guys they think has a mysterious link, until answers being revealed?

William H said...

i guess the rich boy friend was unable to satisfy her in some way and only you can?

haha :P what have you done.....? :)

Little Dove said...

[Glog] I run away from her. Hehe...
I enjoyed reading your ANTM updates. :)

[Legolas] Perhaps...But she got the wrong boy. ;p

[Savante] Who do you mean by cute guys? ;p

[William] Yes, scary one too...

[Ah Bong] I hope not.

[Silencer] I am the biggest nerd in school. ;)

[Fable Frog] I'm just a simple boy.
Something great can only be love.

[Cyclohelix] Once mystery revealed, the girls leave?

[William H] What does it mean? *innocent look*

Emo-Happiness said...

OMG!!

Crystal Claire Waters LIKES/LOVES you !

Look at the bright side.

Damn fact, you're charming

Little Dove said...

[Emo-happiness] I prefer to see the side that she is attached. Hehe. I am just simple and ordinary. Nothing more, nothing less. :)