Monday, September 22, 2008

Bumping into Crystal Claire Waters

I just blogged about her two days ago and I bumped into her today. How coincidental! Or was it really a case of coincidence?

I saw Crystal Claire Waters waiting at the lift. So I ran quickly up the staircase. I wasn't really avoiding her. Little Dove has the habit of using the staircase to maintain fitness and health. However, today, running up the staircase was partly to avoid her as well. ;p

Actually, I was in a rush. Waiting for the lift would take too long. So I ran past her but didn't say "hello" as she was looking in another direction. As I was running down the staircase, she was still waiting for the lift. This time we both saw each other. I wanted to say a "hi" but she pretended to look away. Funny girl.

I wore my thick black-rimmed nerdy glasses to school today.




End result: I felt dizzy...


Silly me! I should not wear glasses next time. I used to be short-sighted, but eyes has returned to the normal 6/6 vision. Maybe I ate too many carrots!


The shortest word I know is "I", the sweetest word I know is "love", and the one I'll never forget is "you"
Little Dove

8 comments:

Darren said...

does myopia improve that fast? lol

Legolas said...

What was that last bit at the end there!

Jason said...

Ergh.. one of the worse problem.

Pike-chan said...

but i think dark frame glasses is a trend these days, but u can keep wearing it with jz normal UV glasses.....

me planning to buy one too.... when i got the budget :p

Cyclohelix said...

It's called adaptation symptom. Where the slightest change in your habitual vision will cause fluctuation in your eye-muscle-accommodation system, leading to asthenopia (frontal headaches due to over-stimulation)

Little Dove said...

[Silencer] Maybe it's the carrots! ;p

[Legolas] May I know which last bit at the end?

[Jason] Yeah, I'm ignoring her. Haha

[Pikey] I wear it because I am nerdy, not trendy. Hope you get a good package for the glasses. Many promotions nowadays.

[Cyclohelix] Learned something new today. Thanks!

Cyclohelix said...

No worries ;) that is why, when you get new pair of glasses, they ask you to wear it continuously for 2 weeks for adaptation

Little Dove said...

[Cyclohelix] Okie dokie. Thanks! :)