Thursday, February 28, 2008

Biggest Fried Chicken

My biggest KFC chicken ever in 21 years. Okay, I mean biggest fried chicken because technically KFC chicken=Kentucky Fried Chicken chicken. ;p


I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
Little Dove
P.S. I thought I saw the lady behind the counter winking at me.

5 comments:

Janvier said...

Yummy. Thankfully we don't get KFC cravings so often!

Little Prince said...

i'm close to 100% made of mcd.
HAHA.

Medie007 said...

:) scrolled donw and saw the hill hiking post. think i know where u are based. was there, climbed that hill, saw the sunrise, and went around the overpriced restaurant. nearly had my camera dropped into that lake too.

just joking.

i knew i was right the 'mountain' before was what i thought it was. heeeeheeee.

no worries mate. just a friendly gesture. ;)

Little Dove said...

[janvier] yay, a fellow KFC lover!

[daniel henry] I want my Happy Meal!

[ah bong] Thank you for noticing. Hope you had a pleasant experience there. No, I am not based there. :)

Unknown said...

go eat at this stall called 'Shihlin' they have bigger pieces of fried chicken, and IT IS DIVINE~~~~