Friday, February 15, 2008

Journey up the mountains Part III

Another drive up the mountains...again, with me being the designated driver.

The drive was uneventful. Eveyone slept as I sang them a lullaby. Didn't snap any pictures this time as there were too much fog. Visibility was low and had to concentrate on the driving.

As we reach the small, quiet town, we heard and saw...

Lion dance!

There weren't any in the city. It was a pretty quiet CNY. But it seemed merrier in this quiet, isolated town.



Muscle Mary in tribal wear!

Actually I think this is a statue of two warriors from some ancient tribe. Because of a wrong turn, we saw this. Didn't even know it existed.

We had mee basah (fried wet noodle) for only RM10. Enough to feed 5 people, and very palatable. Out of this world...the price I mean.
Picture taken as I was driving. It was that foggy.

The road on the way back was very misty. Like the long road ahead of me, I do not know what it brings, or where it will lead me.


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Lao Tzu
Litle Dove
P.S. ...heading to the islands

No comments: