On a dark and stormy weekend night:
Time: 10pm
Location: At home
Activity: Having a pillow fight with 5 hot studs. Okay, fine. Reading and drinking milk.
Sunday nights are a drag. It’s your last weekend night. Yet you don’t feel excited. You can’t have too much fun and you can’t really rest. That’s because the next day is Monday and it’s back to work, work, work! My Sunday nights are spent reading, writing notes and preparing myself for Monday.
Sundays with Little Dove:
Time: 10pm
Location: At home
Activity: Having a pillow fight with 5 hot studs. Okay, fine. Reading and drinking milk.
Sunday nights are a drag. It’s your last weekend night. Yet you don’t feel excited. You can’t have too much fun and you can’t really rest. That’s because the next day is Monday and it’s back to work, work, work! My Sunday nights are spent reading, writing notes and preparing myself for Monday.
Sundays with Little Dove:
7am: Wash my car. (Wash, dry, polish, vacuum)
8am: Clean the house, laundry
9.30am: Shower and breakfast
10am: Watch cartoons on TV.
11am: Buy lunch
1pm: Yawn.. a quick zzz
2pm: Study and organize things I have to do.
5pm: Warm up and stretching.
5.30pm: Run/swim
7pm: Dinner
8pm: Ironing
9pm: Reading
11.30pm: Nightly ritual
12am: Zzz…
Earlier at 4pm, mommy called me on the phone,
Mommy: You’re not out jogging? (I go for my runs from 5-7pm)
Little Dove: Not yet. It’s still early and the sun is still hot. So I am ironing.
Mommy: Good boy.
Little Dove: ...
Mommy: I am home alone. Everybody went out (crunching sound heard in the background).
Little Dove: Poor mommy. Where did they go?
Mommy: They went to … (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Are you eating something?
Mommy: Yes. Biscuits. Hungry… (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Why don’t you drive out to the nearby shops to buy something to eat?
Mommy: I am alone. Don’t need to drive out all the way and buy food for myself. I won’t be able to finish it alone. Biscuits are enough for me. (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Okay, don’t choke on the biscuits. (feel sorry for mom, biscuits are so dry)
Mommy: Don’t exercise too much. (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Okie dokie. Ta ta!
8am: Clean the house, laundry
9.30am: Shower and breakfast
10am: Watch cartoons on TV.
11am: Buy lunch
1pm: Yawn.. a quick zzz
2pm: Study and organize things I have to do.
5pm: Warm up and stretching.
5.30pm: Run/swim
7pm: Dinner
8pm: Ironing
9pm: Reading
11.30pm: Nightly ritual
12am: Zzz…
Earlier at 4pm, mommy called me on the phone,
Mommy: You’re not out jogging? (I go for my runs from 5-7pm)
Little Dove: Not yet. It’s still early and the sun is still hot. So I am ironing.
Mommy: Good boy.
Little Dove: ...
Mommy: I am home alone. Everybody went out (crunching sound heard in the background).
Little Dove: Poor mommy. Where did they go?
Mommy: They went to … (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Are you eating something?
Mommy: Yes. Biscuits. Hungry… (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Why don’t you drive out to the nearby shops to buy something to eat?
Mommy: I am alone. Don’t need to drive out all the way and buy food for myself. I won’t be able to finish it alone. Biscuits are enough for me. (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Okay, don’t choke on the biscuits. (feel sorry for mom, biscuits are so dry)
Mommy: Don’t exercise too much. (munch, munch, munch)
Little Dove: Okie dokie. Ta ta!

5 comments:
Imagine fighting over 5 studs swimming in milk :)
awww. so sweet.
:D
you sound adiorable!
^_^
[Savante] Milk by cows or by men? ;p
[Daniel Henry] *blush*
Nightly ritual?! Some kind of sacrificial ceremony?
Don't exercise too much? Haha.
[william] nightly ritual for personal hygiene :p
Post a Comment