Friday, March 14, 2008

How much do you love him?

In the Korean soap drama, My Lovely Sam Soon, Jin-Heon (the cutie) brings Sam Soon (the lovable) back home to meet his mother (the authoritative) for the very first time. Well, you know the interview that mothers give their sons or daughters-in-law. After all the questions about occupation, age (a bit tricky because Sam Soon is three years older than Jin-Heon), family background, etc, Jinheon's mother asked Sam Soon,

"How much do you love my son?"

There was dead silence and a long pause before Sam Soon replied,

"There is a fragile novelist. This novelist writes all night and at dawn she puts it on her husband's desk for him to see. Then the husband reads it before he goes to work. She makes sure her husband becomes the first reader of her stories everyday. Every morning, I'm going to give Jin-heon the cakes that I make. He'll be the very first to taste my cakes. I want him to be the first person to taste the most delicious cakes I make everyday. I love him that much."

The answer was a little peculiar, but I thought she said it well.
Maybe when someone asks me in the future, Little Dove would reply:

I'm going to write a love song, and I want you to be the first person to hear it.
I want to sing you a love song I wrote especially for you.


Who's gonna make me meatballs every morning? ;p
Little Dove

5 comments:

Little Prince said...

wow. you're that good at singing? heh.

Little Dove said...

I will sing in my out of tune voice. ;p

William said...

I will have morning breath everyday and make sure that the first person I kiss is my bf. :P

Medie007 said...

hmmmmph.... korean drama freak... LOLs

Little Dove said...

[William] Hahahaha. May I quote you next time?

[Ah Bong] I'm only in love with "My Lovely Sam Soon." "The First Shop of Coffee Prince" didn't do it for me despite its raving popularity.