Sunday, February 1, 2009

My visit to the dentist

I went for my routine dental checkup last weekend. I realized I had a cavity while brushing and needed to get it checked. I called a dental centre to make a booking few days prior to the appointment. This was dental centre where they have different dentists working independently under one roof. Like a box of chocolates, you’ll never know who you’re gonna get. That’s the exciting part of it. Variety is always the spice of life.

I had an appointment with Dr Y. I thought the dentist was a she. When I walked into the treatment room, I was greeted by a young, well groomed man. Dr Y was a handsome fellow, and he was not a she! He had fair skin, neatly combed hair, clean shaven and was quite trendy in his formal wear. He made me feel comfortable unlike the ancient (but terrific) dentist whom I used to visit back in my hometown. He talked to me like how I would talk to my patients. He introduced himself and addressed me by name. He was polite, soft-spoken and had impeccable English.

He made me lie down on the dentist chair. Then he proceeded to examine my teeth and explained to me the procedure that was going to be done. Throughout the procedure, he was on top I meant above me and his face was so close to mine. It was so close like he was going to kiss me, but he had a mask on. We were looking into each other’s eyes. Okay, he was busy looking at my teeth while I was busy gazing into his lovely brown eyes. He had the look of deep concentration while doing his job and it was so sexy.

First, he made me lie on the horizontal chair. Then he asked me to open my mouth wide. He was already wielding his tool and informed me that he was going to do some drilling and filling. Things like this just come to mind:

Dashing dentist: Please open your mouth widely. I’m going to put my tools in there.

Little Dove: Please be gentle.

Dashing dentist: I will be drilling you.

Little Dove: Now? Right here? But…

Dashing dentist: (starts putting his tool into my oral cavity) Please raise your hand if you feel pain.

Little Dove: I’m ready. Use my mouth.

I think I have been reading too many Doc Paul’s Bedtime Stories. Actually I was only able to mumble an “mmm” for his dental tools were already inside my mouth…drilling. I guess raising my hands were the next best thing to screaming in pain as he might just drill into my flesh.

And yes, he was very gentle.

20 comments:

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Dr. Savante Paul is a dentist kah? I wonder what he specialise in. And what you specialise in too.

MrBunnyBan said...

Aiyer, you've learnt to write macam so salah from the doc! I think we can not call you little dove already, that name is too innocent~!

MrBunnyBan said...

Hope your teeth heals up soon!

Anonymous said...

YES, i think u read paul's blog a bit too much...

the conversation with the dashing doc sounds so salah~ ;P

Anonymous said...

Today I will go for scaling :p

Sounds yee yee yee !!! ;S

nase said...

Oh my, don't solely blame it on Paul, eh. How tactful indeed to mention all these words in a breath without any pun intended ... open wide, tool wielding, drilling, filling! Wakakakaka!

p.s. my word verification: foreful

Sam said...

Gently does it, I see. ;)

Hope your teeth are doing okay!

J.L said...

Little Dove,

Your sentence sound so SALAH. You know.

I was giggling when i go through it.

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i hate meeing dentist LOL afraid of their tools ROFL

Medie007 said...

my my... u've grown erotic. hahahaha

Jaded Jeremy said...

Haha, bad influence from Paul. Tsk tsk :-)

Jason said...

Now I'm feeling like going for dentist too... :D

Fable Frog said...

i can imagine how uncomfortable his tool can be when it first press against the inner part of your mouth~ but later when you're used to the tool in there~ it got kinda' alright, kan? kan? you get all relief kan? did he wipe your saliva? :D

Glog said...

OMG...
Hot dentist...
I so need my teeth clean.. Hehehe

savante said...

Muahaha. I'm not a dentist :) But I'm glad the dove had such a good time getting drilled.

Little Dove said...

[Mannpriedo d'Saintner] I'm not sure what he specialises in. Maybe you should ask him. I'm still a student. :)

[Ban] Can't help it! ;p

[Ban] Teeth is fine. Thanks. ^_^

[JD Cole] It was done with the most innocent of intentions.

[Kevin TCP] How was it?

[Nase] Because I am still an innocent boy. ;)

[Sam] Teeth's back to normal. Thanks!

[Chester] *giggles*

[Willy] Some dentists have nice tools. ;p

[Bong] Ahem, I maintain that it was not an erotic post. Haha.

[Jaded Jeremy] It was fun! lol

[Jason] Go, go...

[Froggie] He sucked my saliva away using some sucking tube. Sucked off everything, not a single drop escaped.

[Glog] Hehe. He was hot.

[Savante] It was fun! I always love your dialogue (sometimes imaginary) with hot men. :)

carpe diem said...

I am new and I just happened to bum into your blog. I had a very good laugh over what you wrote at this graveyard hour of the day. Reminded me of my last visit to the dentist who asked me to hold one of his tool in my mouth so that he will be able to suck my saliva dry!

Little Dove said...

Hi carpe diem! Thanks for reading. Hope your dental visit was one as enjoyable as mine. ;p

carpe diem said...

Do u have an email address I can write to you?

carpe diem said...

Dove, do u have an email address I can write to you?