Prince Charming gave me his email sometime ago. He asked me to write to him whenever I am free. However, I did not give him mine. One day, I decided to be naughty and added him on msn, without him knowing who I was.
LD: Hello
Prince Charming: Hi
Who is this?LD: Hello
Prince Charming: Hi
LD: 2* chi kl
Prince Charming: stats?
LD: 17* 6*
Prince Charming 18* 6*
where from?
How did u know my msn?
LD: We chatted some time ago.
Prince Charming: ur name?
LD: LD here
ur name?
Prince Charming: Hi LD
I’m PC
got pic?
LD: Hi PC
I don’t have pic. Sorry
Prince Charming: How do u look like?
LD: I look average
How do u look like?
Prince Charming: looks nice (my comment: he's so perasan)
We met b4?
LD: Maybe
I am just average
Prince Charming: meaning?
Can tell me
LD: normal looking
Prince Charming: okie
glasses?
pimples?
LD: no lar
Little Dove here
Prince Charming: say la
aiyo
u r not average
u r super cute!
Little Dove: *blush*
Prince Charming: horny now?
What happens next in the conversation will not be revealed here. ;p

14 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was VERY VERY cute. :)
I like his reaction! :)
why does ppl always ask abt if one is wearing glasses or having pimples on their skin?
gosh! if like this i'll never get a bf!!~
anyway, the conversation is really...notty of u ;P
If I were you, I will not reveal myself so fast. Then, I can really test how flirty he is with other guys behind my back. What a good opportunity and you wasted it. Lol...
Awww...so cute. hehe. and kinda hot too...
SUPER CUTE! Bwahahahaha... I thought you were oging to do what Calvin suggested but this is funny too.
i have pimples.
is that y i am still single?
:(
Gosh Lil' Dove, you are simply the mistress of suspense.:P
+Ant+
oooohhhh...... u should write more of the juicy part, LOL
juicy part!!! ;P
Basket, what with this anti-climax ar? Tsk tsk ;-)
Wah, he's tall!
I love the flirtations...
Jelesnyer!!!
juicy part! :P
[Sam] Well, I didn't expect that sort of reaction from him.
[GaGa West] I have glasses, pimples and everything a normal boy ought to have. I am as ordinary as any other boy on the streets. Fabulous people like you will definitely get a bf. It's just sooner or later.
[Calvin] I'm not very good at that. Please share some tips maybe? :)
[Jason] It was just an innocent conversation.
[Ban] That is a good suggestion. I'll keep that in mind and save it for another time. ;)
[hamster me] I firmly believe I have more pimples than you. I bet you see many couples with pimples.
[*Anton*] Am I? *blink blink*
[pikey, Joshua, Jaded Jeremy, Medie007] No juicy parts to squeeze. It was just an innocent conversation! ;p
[Jason] Yes, he is. ^_^
[Glog] You had 8 Valentine dates. You're waaaayyyy better at flirting than me. ;p
Post a Comment