Saturday, February 28, 2009

The morning after

After a night of clubbing, I awoke in Prince Charming’s bed with sunshine through the windows. Prince Charming was still sleeping soundly. Rays of sunlight reflected on his face and he looked like an angel. He looked irresistible and I felt like giving him a kiss on the lips. Suddenly he stirred a little and I quickly looked away in case he caught me staring at him. But he was still asleep. And then I noticed something else stirring under the blankets. He had a morning stiffy. He slept in the buff, so I went underneath the blanket to take peek. It was thick and longer than average. It's ginormous! With a tool like that, no wonder Prince Charming is a total top. I let out a gasp when I saw the giant but quickly stifled my gasp in case I woke him up.

I kept quiet on what I saw earlier in the morning. My mind was quite disturbed. I was still in shock from my discovery under the blanket. I offered to drive to breakfast. When we got to Bangsar, we found a tight parking spot. I managed to squeeze my little car into the little parking space and was quite pleased with myself for the accomplishment. Prince Charming got out of the car first. I had some difficulty getting out from my side of the car as it was a little cramped. All the while Prince Charming was looking at me and smiling. I may have looked hilarious trying to maneuver myself out from my car so I tried to get out as elegantly as I could. After successfully twisting and contorting my body out from the car, Prince Charming started to say something. “Oh no, I hope didn’t look silly to him,” I murmured under my breath.

Prince Charming: You are too caring and considerate towards other people Dove.

Little Dove: ??? (with my animated face, no words were needed)

Prince Charming: The parking space was so small. You parked in a way that your side is close to the wall while mine has plenty of space. It was easy for me to get out from the car but not for you. You didn’t have to do that.


Image for display purposes only


It was kind of automatic and subconsciously done. I didn’t even know until he pointed it out. And I thought my parking skills were bad till I had difficulty getting out from the side of my car. As usual, he didn’t portray much expression on his face when he told me. I wonder if he meant it as a good or bad thing.

We had western food for breakfast and the most funny thing happened. Prince Charming was having some sausages filled with cheese. He was seated facing me directly and was looking at my direction as he munched on the piece of meat. Bits of creamy cheese spurted out from the sausage as he took a bite and flew across the table and landed all over my black t-shirt. Prince Charming was shocked. I smiled and remembered the time I spilled milo on my white shirt on our last movie date. He apologized profusely and turned red in the face. Finally I get to see a cute side of Prince Charming. I looked at the spots on my black t-shirt, didn't seem much to me. Then Prince Charming remarked, "Looked like you did something naughty and had cum stains all over your shirt!" I looked again and it did look like cum stains. Aarrrgghh!!!


It is often said that eyes are the windows the soul. If this is true, then a smile is the doorway.
Little Dove

16 comments:

Fable Frog said...

awwwwwwwwww you guys are so sweet together~ :)

Serm said...

lol and deserve each other too :)
have lots and lots of awesome time together!

Julian S said...

sweeeet!! envy you. haha...

Jaded Jeremy said...

Now we're talking ;-)

Anonymous said...

When he says the stain looks like cum on your shirt, you should say, "When are you shooting yours on me?" Hehehe...

Paul Figaro J said...

he is the "The One"..........:)

MrBunnyBan said...

OMG! His sausage squirted cheese onto your shirt! Sounds so salah, lol!

Looks like you've gotten to see all of him. :P You two really are quite sweet together.

Sam said...

Adorable the both of you are. :) Glad all is going well for the two of you - keep the sweetness going! :)

nase said...

It's starting to get blue....hahaha. which is a good thing, cmon we're hot blooded creatures anyway and is it true to have a ginomous dick automatically qualifies one as a total top? hahhaa, you're funny, full of innocence and mischievous at the same time, deadly combo! hope things get only better frm here, eh. HUGZ! Awwww....you cute thing.

Anonymous said...

how romantic... i like calvin's comment. anyway hope things go well between u n pc ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet.... *Haiz* I hope I don't abuse the bolster tonight.

+Ant+

Glog said...

You guys are killing me with your oh so schweet thing going on between the two of you...

Adorable....

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I'm jealous of you!

BB said...

so cute. :)

Paul Rainbowpluboy said...

Oh wow. That was an interesting read. I have read about your days spent with Prince Charming, and I enjoyed reading your blog.

Definitely, I will come back for more of your interesting posts. Keep it up.

Little Dove said...

[Fable Frog] It's sugar free.

[Serm] My wish as well. Thanks Serm.

[Julian S] We just had a simple breakfast. ;p

[Jaded Jeremy] Yupe!

[Calvin] That's a good one.

[Paul] I don't know if he's the one. Only time will tell.

[Ban] It was really cheesy cream that squirted out from his sausage. ;p

[Sam] Thanks Sammie.

[Nase] Hehe. I like blue (the colour).

[BeachBoi] Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

[*Anton*] What are you going to do to your bolster? *gasp* O.O

[Glog] We all love sweet things.

[Jason] Nothing to be jealous about. I'm sure you have moments like this too.

[hamster me] Yes, Prince Charming is cute. ;p

[A Stranger] shy shy

[Paul Rainbowpluboy] Thanks for reading. ^_^

[Janvier] Hmm, I wonder how to make use of the stiffy... ;p