
Come March 20th, 2009, Zhang Hui Mei (張惠妹) or A Mei (阿妹), will be having her A Mei Star Tour Live in Malaysia 2009. She will be performing at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium (outdoor), KL, 8.45pm. I wonder why she's having it at the outdoor stadium. Even Malaysia's Michael Wong (光良) and Fish Leong have their concert at the Putra Stadium (indoor). Maybe they are anticipating a bigger crowd, or are just afraid the small stadium could not contain A Mei's big, powerful voice.
Tickets are selling at RM298, RM238, RM188, RM138 and RM88. I am thinking of getting the RM188 or RM138 ticket. I wonder which seats are better. The RM188 looks far too much to the side although it's closer to the stage .
Tickets are selling at RM298, RM238, RM188, RM138 and RM88. I am thinking of getting the RM188 or RM138 ticket. I wonder which seats are better. The RM188 looks far too much to the side although it's closer to the stage .
I believe A Mei sounds amazing live.
I think I will be watching it alone. I wish I can watch the concert with someone special. Perhaps, I should watch it alone. I am going to cry like a baby when A Mei starts singing 听海 (Listen to the sea).
"听海哭的声音 叹息着谁又被伤了心却还不清醒
...说你在离开我的时候是怎样的心情."
Never fails to move Little Dove to tears.

18 comments:
You gonna watch alone? You don't plan to tag Prince Charming along?
doesn't she has malaysian blood on her veins? i man a*mei?
i remembered her famous song... "qian shou"... i love her songs tho... ^_^
and he just turned down my asking if he wnts to go watch puteri gunung ledang season 3...
"everyone's cutting down on expenses now," he said.
"maybe we'll go for a cheaper date then," i said.
[Mannpriedo d'Saintner] He will be away for work. I would feel shy if he see me teary-eyed during the sad songs.
[JD Cole] I think she is pure Taiwanese, an aborigine from the mountains of eastern Taiwan. Taiwanese aborigines are famous for their powerful voices.
[Willy] Qian shou is a good uptempo song. I love mosty of her songs, slow or fast. ^_^
[Bong] ???
I love most of her songs, yes even Yong Yuan De Kuai Le, as reluctant as I am to admit it.
I WANNA GO TOO!!!
[Joshua] Let's go! ^_^
i only know handful of "chinese" singers...and she's one of them! haha that says alot. she has an awesome voice i agree.
and i dont think you should go alone, find someone to cry with haha
[Serm] I know a handful of them too. Hehe. I have decided to go alone. :)
I wish to go too.... I'm sure I'll cry like hell if she's gonna sing Ji De (Remember).
I hope she sings that. Ji De is so sad. And also Wo Yao Kuai Le (I want happiness), Ru Guo Ni Ye Ting Shuo (If you have heard it too) and many more. :)
真实
听海
我无所谓
简爱
记得
趁早
原来你什么都不想要
爱开始不太早不太晚刚好
别再伤口撒盐
听你!听我!
没有烟抽的日子
You make me free
梦见Titanic
蓝天
太多太多了! 每首都超赞!
我还自己去karaoke唱完她所有的歌呢?!
为他疯狂呢!
im going to her consert... though my MBBS final exam will start on 23/3.. dun care!! ha!
I also went to karaoke to practice songs for her concert. Haha.
You still have Saturday and Sunday to study. ;p
so, which ticket had u bought?!
rm138 or 188?
my bro bought me rm138..
i dun konw the seat.. hope it should be good-view...
I hope it is a good seat. I think it's very nice of your brother to get you the ticket.
Post a Comment