Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The night I finally did it

I have been thinking about it for many years. I had always wanted to do it but I couldn't find the courage and the right person to do it with me. Most of the time, I wasn't sure if I really want to do it. I wasn't sure if I was ready. That night, I finally did it after all these years of waiting.

This is how it happened.

I had a date with Prince Charming. We spent the afternoon lazing around his bachelor pad. He is very much a stay-at-home person like me. At this point of time, we did not do anything naughty to each other.

After a wonderful Chinese dinner at a little family-owned restaurant that served good food, we wanted to do something different but didn’t know where to go. He suggested driving aimlessly around KL until we knew where to go. I thought of clubbing. I have never been to a plu club before. When I wanted to go to Liquid, I was still underage then. When I reached the legal age limit, Liquid closed down. La Queen and Marketplace opened up soon after. I asked Prince Charming if he would bring me to a club.


Off we went to MP in his car. But not before I changed into a white top and jeans while Prince Charming just wore a simple t-shirt with jeans. He has an amazing body. The short-sleeved t-shirt showed off his toned arms nicely. Since I had my shirt in the car, Prince Charming made me changed inside the car. I was super shy. And I made him stop the car somewhere dark by the roadside so people could not see. I have never taken off and put on a shirt with such speed. I did everything in a millisecond. I was uber shy for him to see me topless. On the way to MP, I was pretty quiet while Prince Charming did most of the talking. Maybe I was feeling anxious to step into a p club for the first time.



It was crowded inside MP on a Saturday night. The atmosphere and the ambience was superb. The dance floor was packed with hunky clubbers and some topless muscular guys shaking their stuff on the podium. There was quite a number of girls too. Everyone was fashionably dressed and looked hot. The music was great and so was the crowd. I saw some bloggers there. Everyone looked good if not even better in person. Prince Charming pointed out to a handsome white guy standing alone and asked me to approach the guy. I said no. I wonder if he knew that, in my eyes, my Prince Charming was the most handsome guy in the whole club.

Prince Charming didn’t want to dance as they were too many people so he brought me to the balcony for a seat. We ordered and shared a large glass of cocktail. After sipping almost a quarter of it, I was already feeling high drunk. Prince Charming was steady as always as he knew he had to drive later. I asked Prince Charming if he wanted to dance and we made our way to the dance floor. The whole place was so packed and I was trying not to lose Prince Charming in the crowd. It was dark and I couldn’t see him. Then I felt a strong, masculine hand squeezing mine. I knew it was him. He held my hand tightly as we walk through the crowd to the dance floor. At that moment, I felt something tingling in my heart. I smiled to Prince Charming and he smiled back to me. Prince Charming held me close to him and made sure no guys came too near to me. Actually I was more worried of guys grabbing him away for he is a total hottie. We danced like crazy until the club had to close.

Still feeling a little high, we went to the nearby mamak to grab a bite. After sobering up a little, we went back to his crib. The moment we got back, Prince Charming went to the bathroom. After he was done, it was my turn. When I came out from the bathroom, the room was dark and he was already in bed. He asked me to climb in. I was already having some headache from the alcohol and the bed seemed so welcoming. I hopped into bed. I found out Prince Charming sleeps in the buff while I prefer to be in t-shirt and shorts. And we slept soundly throughout the night. He was on his side of the bed while I was on my side of the bed.

That was how it all happened. I am not a club-virgin anymore.

If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm and you are the music.
Little Dove

21 comments:

BB said...

how nice! :)
i wish i have my i own Prince charming too.

MrBunnyBan said...

He slept in the buff? Wah. Seems like you and the prince are getting along pretty well.

How did you recognize the bloggers? You've met them before?

Anonymous said...

Chey! And I thought you lost your virginity. Hehehe...

Paul Figaro J said...

well congratulation u finally loose your "virginity"......hehehe.....

p/s. nice quote!

Sam said...

Devirginized by the club. Now that's a cool way to put it. :)

Glad you had a great time with Prince Charming! I remembered my first time in a club as well - didn't exactly fit in much, but I think I still don't fit in now even if I do go; never much of a clubber. :P

Janvier said...

Shy of being topless around Prince Charming? But hasn't he seen quite a fair bit of your skin already? ;)

deeperanddeeper said...

"Prince Charming held me close to him and made sure no guys came too near to me." - So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

i think the first 30 minutes of first time steppin' into a gay club....i hated it so much!!

but after a while....the shyness all gone with the wind as I throw away my top and continue to dance like there's no tomorrow ;P

savante said...

Umm... why are you both on separate sides of the bed?! He's in the buff! Get some action!

nase said...

Awwww,,.....how schweeet! He is a real Prince Charming after all. No rush, move with the flow. Good luck, eh.

Kihu said...

such a sweet post actually.. well any chances u n ur prince charming becomes together ? uhmnn good luck to u :)

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Sweet post you have there. Any chance both of you might be together? We are really anxious to wait for that day to arrive.

joshua said...

And I got carried away... lol sorry my imagination runs wild!

Woooo... sounds like it was a blasting hot date with Prince Charming.

Take this from a retired-psycho-clubbing-addict.

Glog said...

If Prince Charming is exactly how I imagined him to be and you being how I imagine you to be...
You guys would look adorable... So any chane he has a brother?
Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

just passing by, really interesting blog, doctor. Howe good of you to have a prince charming, i also dun have, haha~

Paul Figaro J said...

grab him tight and dont let him go ya!!! happy for you!

Serm said...

sounds like a whole load of fun! :) awesome

Little Dove said...

[hamster_me] Wishes can come true!

[Ban] I recognized them from their pics in the bloggie. Rest assured, I do not invade people's personal space even in public.

[Calvin] lol

[Paul] Hi. Thanks for dropping by.

[Sam] I'm not much of a clubber too. Unless it's with the right person.

[Janvier] Once a shy boy, always a shy boy.

[deeperanddeeper] He gives me diabetes. ;p

[JD Cole] And JD Cole struts his fabulous booty on the podium...

[savante] We slept all night on the bed. Sleeping is an activity. ;p

[nase] Yupe, no rushing at all. Thanks.

[Frisscal] That is something I don't know myself. Thanks for the wish.

[Mannpriedo d'Saintner] Thanks. I really don't know what will happen next.

[Joshua] You're way too young, hip and cool to be a retired-psycho-clubbing-addict.

[Glog] He has a younger brother! ;p

[orange-wee] Thank you :)

[Paul] Hi again! ;p

[Serm] Haven't had so much fun in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Wah, not bad. Did you met the bloggers there?

Cyclohelix said...

I had such experience changing clothes in someone's car!

So many escapades..lol
Bravo!

Little Dove said...

[Jason] I didn't meet them, just bumped into them. ;)

[Cyclohelix] Were you shy like me? ;p