Saturday, February 7, 2009

Second Month Anniversary

One quiet weekend, Prince Charming sent me an sms.

Today is the 2 month anniversary we didn’t meet. You don’t want to meet me anymore?

I took my time to reply. Before I could send out the reply, he sent an mms…



Tempting…

24 comments:

J.L said...

fuyoo... little dove no longer little already.

:) and the photo is so....

Fable Frog said...

hmmm suddenly MMS such photo only means one thing lor...

Nice bod though~ :P

Julian S said...

Lucky you to have such a hot bf! Haha!=P

Anonymous said...

OMG! You lucky bast@ard! Ops! Sorry...but I can't help it. You're making me jealous here, you know? Hehehe... If you don't want to meet him, give me his number NOW! I want that piece of meat. Lol...

nase said...

Just one word ~ HAWT!

Serm said...

u can hand-wash ur white coat on his abs :)

Jaded Jeremy said...

Omg...perhaps you would like me to go on your behalf? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! :D
Better appreciate what you have now!!!

Anonymous said...

there's a thin line separating missing someone for the sake of love, and the other one is for the sake of lust...

choose wisely my dear~ :)

MrBunnyBan said...

Initiative to send you sms for 2nd month anniversary: +5 points.

Sexy body: +5 points

Sending mms of his sexy body to tempt you to meet up: -10 points

So, it's about even. :P

Jason said...

That's him!? *drool*

Glog said...

Well, if you have a bf that wants you to lust over him, it's wrong yet so right...
I don't think its all about it being wrong or right...
But if it's me, sorry, I would have fell head over heels...

joshua said...

omg such a suggestive picture!

ahhhh just go forth and copulate already you two!!!

Pike-chan said...

I hope u can discover more of his inner beauty as time goes by...

Sending a mms like this to you, I'm not sure what is he trying think of... I hope he got more things to charm you with...

Unknown said...

WA~ lol~ hahahahahah

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

You no longer little already hor? Is he trying to tempt you with his body? If you don't want to meet him, I want! Give me his number now.

Emo-Happiness said...

Get his.. ...
and ....

Gambate.

Medie007 said...

showoff twit! blek...

so wat was ur reply? hehe

savante said...

That picture has me drooling. Umm... why aren't you meeting again? :P

Janvier said...

WWLDD? What Would Little Dove Do?

Anonymous said...

right timing to celebrate valentine...

Little Dove said...

[Chester] I am always little dove.

[Fable Frog] I think it was sent with the most innocent of intentions.

[Julian S] He's not my bf. Just a friend. :)

[Calvin] I found him first! ;p

[Nase] I would use the same adjective.

[Serm] What a suggestion! Maybe I could try... ;p

[Jaded Jeremy] Can...

[Kevin TCP] I do appreciate, but I am keeping it mutual.

[JD Cole] I understand. I am just going to let things come naturally.

[Ban] Yes, it's even. But it's a nice picture though.

[Jason] I was drooling too.

[Glog] I am still keeping my head straight.

[Joshua] I am still a virgin[full stop] ;p

[Pikey] He does. I don't think he sent the picture with any ill intentions.

[Aaron] lol *smiles*

[Mannpriedo d'Saintner] Aren't you having fun with those hunky Japanese guys? ;p

[Emo-Happiness] Get his... and...? *scratches head*

[Medie007] Reply is confidential. ;p

[Savante] I have exams!!! Aaarrgghh!!!

[Janvier] I did nothing. Oh wait, I told him it was a nice piccie.

[Anonymous] Valentine's not for me.

Cyclohelix said...

Wowzer!!!

Sorry for the long absence, lotsa work.

Little Dove said...

[Cyclohelix] Welcome back my friend!