I was at a stall selling mixed rice. As I was looking at the selection of dishes they have, an old man appeared behind me. Then I felt him touching me from the back somewhere near my waist, to be precise, around my posterior superior iliac spine/dimple of Venus. I quickly moved the moment I felt a light touch on my back. I turned back and saw this short, wrinkly, old man in his forties. Gave him a fierce Janice Dickinson don't-you-mess-with-me-glare. And he gave me a hamsup smile. His intention was to push me away so he can also look at the dishes. But there were not many people at the stall. Well, he could at least say “excuse me” if I was blocking his view. Maybe he has no bad intentions. Maybe he is a pervert. I don’t know. I feel uncomfortable the moment I see him. Thinking about it just makes me angry. 1000x Yucks!
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Little Dove
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Little Dove

No comments:
Post a Comment