Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bubur Cha Cha

Marc and Rovilson



Quote of the week:

"Marc, you look like a condom."

Rovilson to Marc as he puts on the white balaclava and racing apparel for a Roadblock, in Amazing Race Asia Season 2.

Daddy made this for me...


Bubur cha cha!

This bubur cha cha is delicious. It has ginseng, abalone, shark fin and all the goodies in it. Kidding! Actually it contains yam, sweet potato cubes and sago.

Hmmm...why is everyone making food for me? Either I am too adorable or I look severely emanciated!

Meatballs, meatballs where are you?
Little Dove

4 comments:

William said...

The colour is a bit off le...

Little Dove said...

Oh...the green hue is due to the green beans added to the dessert. :)

joshua said...

I love bubur chacha... makes one wanna go boogey huh? just kidding haha

what kinda meatballs are u looking for?

Little Dove said...

I love bubur cha cha but I go crazy over meatballs. Chicken meatballs, pork meatballs, beef meatballs, turkey meatballs...all I like!

I have an older post on meatballs, and more meatballs post in the future. ;p