Monday, February 25, 2008

Hold Me Thrill Me

My hands tremble in anticipation, as I lift you close to my body. Slowly, I run my fingers over your delicate neck, careful not to touch your body. No, I will never let anyone touch your body, only I can hold you.

I dreamily, lustily look at your smooth, curvaceous body. It still looks the same after all these years. My breathing deepens, exhaling in slow sighs of pleasure with the thought that I am going to hold you in my arms. It has been so long, since I last touched you and experience wonderful pleasures with you. My pupils dilate, heart rate increases. Imagining how it would feel to caress you, to hear the sensual sounds you make in deep throes of passion. Heart pounding, I slowly raise your body close to mine, as I placed the bow on your strings and began to play music like we used to.




I love you more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow
Little Dove

2 comments:

Janvier said...

Thus, no 'Kiss Me Kill Me'?

:)

Little Dove said...

Good suggestion. Maybe in a future post. ;)