What does Little Dove do when he is alone?
Went cycling on a lovely Sunday morning. I miss my 2-hour cycling over the weekends. Clinical years or practical in hospital have been keeping Little Dove very occupied.
It’s nice to volunteer with animals for a change after doing some social work for the unprivileged the past few weeks. I have always love dogs more than cats. I felt sort of guilty when I spent more time playing with the dogs compared to the other animals at the centre.
At the end of the day, I made a very good friend with a beagle. She was so friendly and gentle. I never liked house pets or toy dogs before this. I think they are too clingy and needy. They fret and whine too much. Maybe because I always had a Doberman watchdog as my pet. That is why I’ve always preferred Doberman or Rottweiler to other miniature breeds. Intelligent, loyal and strong. Just the type I need.

Wookie the beagle
This Beagle was so smart. I managed to teach her to “sit”, “roll” and give me a “high five” during the short time I spent at the place. The “high five” still needed more practicing though. She tends to charge straight at me instead of using just her tiny paws. I have to admit that I would not have accomplished it easily without some Scooby snacks doggie biscuits. I was thinking of calling her Godzilla because she was so small. I finally settled with the name Wookie.
Smile and the world smiles with you
I miss my pet dog at home. Daisy May was a wonderful dog. She was so vicious that anything that she sets her eyes upon instantly gets killed attacked. To think that she is just a guard dog and companion is wrong as she was also my teacher. Daisy May taught me not to be afraid of stray dogs. If I could handle a doggie as ferocious as her, every other dog seemed less harmful to me. While my friends would wince at the idea of jogging in the neighbourhood with stray dogs, I would happily jog knowing that the dogs are harmless as long as you know what to do. Thank you Daisy May for teaching me dog psychology. Daisy May, you may not be around anymore, but you are always remembered.

Toydog and doberman
Unlike Daisy May, Wookie does not like belly rubs. Funny, thinking about it, when a big and fearsome doberman like Daisy would roll over on its back demanding a belly rub while a playdog like Wookie would sulk when given one. Oh my, beagles are so good at sulking!
Thereafter, Little Dove went to this shopping mall. It was so crowded.

They were having this convention. I’ve only read about cosplay before in the newspapers. My first cosplay convention. I should’ve come dressed up as
ACGC: Animation.Comic.Game.Convention

The duo with violins.
Erm...what characters are they dressing up as?
Dolls for sale
She was good at posing, even though the way she held the violin's bow was wrong ;p
Suddenly, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. To my surprise, it was my knight in shining armour, the one that came to my rescue on that dark and rainy night. We did not exchange contact the other time, we didn’t even know each other's names for goodness sake. It was a wonder he still remembered my face as we only met briefly under the darkness of the badly-lit streetlights. Six-feet-tall, well-dressed and good looking, he looks even better during the day when it is bright. I'm always attracted by men who are tall and take good care of their appearance.
Prince Charming and I went for a drink. I must have looked like a hungry boy back then. He bought me some French toast. He calls me young cute boy. I blushed!


14 comments:
OMG! is that HIM in the photo? cute lei! unlike wookie, i would want a tummy rub from him :P
Oh so nice of you to do volunteer work~ But i think hor, i'll be sad to leave my hammies in a shelter... :( and wookie is clever indeed. Like em', i would charge straight at ya too... :P
Prince Charming deserves '2-thumbs-up' for best dressed under the casual category! Tall, Dark(Manly-Mysterious-Radiating-Grin) & Handsome. Not just movie, go for a holiday get-away!
Little Dove, listen carefully.
If you don't go out with him, we will one day find you and smack your head. Not asking you to marry him or anything! Get his name at least and number at least la!
:P
We think you're lucky, you've got someone looking out for you. :)
Love is in the air, everywhere you look around.
i think my preference would be Labrador or Beagle.....
and the cute is really hot! you should for him!
I love toy dog and absolutely adore my dad's pomeranian. He acts like a young child lol.
No sparks for the Prince Charming? If got a little, try lah. You're lucky someone is asking you out :-)
[Fable Frog] Do your hammies get tummy rubs too?
[Cyclohelix] Haha. I'm taking it slow.
[Janvier] Ouch! But thank you. :)
[Savante] ...love is in the air, every sight and every sound.
[Pikey] Good choice!
[Jaded Jeremy] Pomeranians! Furballs! But extremely cute and cuddly.
I lurve tall guys too..find them attractive somehow..
[Hamsap] Tall guys are indeed very attractive!
really??? I'm 185cm!!
LOL~
[Pikey] I like you already! ;p
:D
So how did you guys meet again if you didn't exchange numbers on that night your car was stalled by the roadside and he came to rescue you?
We bumped into each other again after that fateful night. This time, we traded numbers. :)
Post a Comment