My holiday is finally coming to an end. Medical students have the shortest breaks compared to other courses. It feels unfair sometimes. I wish it was longer.
At the airport, while checking in at the counter, I saw a stylish couple beside me. They had so many luggage. I didn't pay much attention to them until the woman caught my eye. She is a local celebrity. I guess they were rearranging their bags to lighten the load as this budget airline charges a bomb for excess baggage.
Made me wonder why they would fly with a budget airline. I believe a local enterprising businesswoman cum celebrity could surely afford a more comfortable flight with the other local airline. Furthermore, she married a rich man and had her wedding ceremony abroad. I remembered she used to be on a breakfast show and was really popular. Maybe she was back home to visit her family or emcee an event. She has a fabulous body and excellent complexion. Smooth, clear and glowing skin.
I remembered she had given birth not too long ago. For a mother, her figure was amazing. She was with a man. They were very affectionate. They would caress each other when they thought no one was looking. He even kissed her neck at one point. However, that man did not look like her husband. I remembered her wedding, husband’s and baby’s picture being featured in the show that she used to host. When I got back to my room in KL, I googled her. True enough, it wasn’t her husband. It doesn’t matter to me anyway. Her personal life and what she does with it is her own private matter.
I dread going back to school. Work is endless. For those who dread the week ahead, here’s a happy and chirpy song for you.
Little Dove loves listening to happy songs. This song is "Kon Jai Ngai" by Ice Sarunyu. There's even a Japanese version of it. Ice is bubbly cute. The clip below is the same song at some media event at Siam Center. It features Aof, the hyperactive dancing dude.
Jad ja da daa...

4 comments:
Who is she?
With enough money, one can look reasonably good.
Back to medical school life again :) Be prepared for holidays spent at work, my boy.
[Legolas] Her spotlight is dimmer now.
[William] Agree.
[Savante] Thank you for the advice, Dr Paul. :)
Post a Comment