A clever answer! But if only it was that easy.
sweet betulnya...even the apple is not comparable to that.. haha!p/s: where to work?oversea?! ha!
Awwww, how sweet is that~ But I guess you are waiting for this answer too, right? :P
Prince Charming and an apple! :) Hope no witches around!
Catchy. very likeable and melt-able. =D
hahahahahha...
so sweet~
ishhh..too much honey...:P
hmmmm.... i wonder how things are going with him now... clearly defined already?
[William] It's never easy. :)[Johnny] Work in hospital. ;p[Dummy] I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't expect him to phrase it that way. [savante] Maybe the witch have yet to make her appearance. ;)[plainjoe] I melted. [ichimaru akira] ^_^[rotiboy] Hehe[nicky05] This type of honey is good for the heart.[pikey] Story to be unfold...
Where are the 7 dwarves?
[Jaded Jeremy] They left the forest to work overseas. ;p
that is sweet and smart, very smart..
[Descry] Nice quotes on your bloggie ^_^
>Little Dove: Thanks! n_n
Post a Comment
15 comments:
A clever answer! But if only it was that easy.
sweet betulnya...
even the apple is not comparable to that.. haha!
p/s: where to work?
oversea?! ha!
Awwww, how sweet is that~ But I guess you are waiting for this answer too, right? :P
Prince Charming and an apple! :) Hope no witches around!
Catchy. very likeable and melt-able. =D
hahahahahha...
so sweet~
ishhh..too much honey...:P
hmmmm.... i wonder how things are going with him now... clearly defined already?
[William] It's never easy. :)
[Johnny] Work in hospital. ;p
[Dummy] I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't expect him to phrase it that way.
[savante] Maybe the witch have yet to make her appearance. ;)
[plainjoe] I melted.
[ichimaru akira] ^_^
[rotiboy] Hehe
[nicky05] This type of honey is good for the heart.
[pikey] Story to be unfold...
Where are the 7 dwarves?
[Jaded Jeremy] They left the forest to work overseas. ;p
that is sweet and smart, very smart..
[Descry] Nice quotes on your bloggie ^_^
>Little Dove: Thanks! n_n
Post a Comment