Friday, April 17, 2009

So it's you

I took a deep breath of air as I surfaced out of the water at the other side of the pool. I was only half a lap faster than the middle-aged uncle in the lane beside me. Haha. I’m a slow swimmer. I go to the pool 5 times a weekly if there is no ward work at night. Maybe tomorrow I’ll resume my 4km run on the streets. Air pollution is getting from bad to worse. But I love sweating and the feeling of cool breeze on my face when running. Knowing I can outrun people 5 years younger than my age when I'm in my twenties makes running even more enjoyable.

I imagine exercising with Prince charming in the future if we are together. I have this fantasy of going jogging and enjoying the outdoors with my love after a long day at work. He is sporty, like the man I dream he would be. Like me, he doesn’t like conventional gyms. I’m enjoy outdoors sports like hiking, cycling, swimming and running while he’s into swimming and competitive sports. While he is away, I’m going to keep myself fit and look good for him when he returns. Doing 50 sit-ups a day is hard work. Prince Charming does 200 crunches daily and it’s no wonder he has those kind of abs. I got to work harder on my abs.

Prince Charming calls me from faraway land now and then. He was hospitalized and I was worried. Everything is okay now. I guess maybe he really needs a doctor (hopefully if I pass all my exams) to take care of him in the future.

I think of you Prince Charming and this song popped into my mind. Nowadays, they don’t write good love songs like How do I live, When I fall in love or I finally found someone anymore. Christian Bautista sings a back-to-basics love song. Simple and honest. And who could resist when the singer is this good looking. ;p


With a smile and that's how it all started
And you came right in time
When I needed someone
And we said hello suddenly my heart is beating fast

So it's you I'
ve been waiting for so long
So it's you where were you all along
Very special moments these will always be with me
We are here you and I we belong

We touched and we felt more beautiful
At two hands reaching out
Filled with so much longing
It felt good inside
There is no denying I’m in love

So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you where were you all along
Very special moments these will always be with me
We are here you and I we belong

So is it you, Prince Charming, the one that I've been waiting for so long?

17 comments:

Darren said...

awww...that's so sweet... n how great it is to have a motivation like Prince Charming.

i guess i really need some motivation so that i can pass all my papers too. haha.

Johnny said...

yes.. He is!
happy for u!

ding said...

"Nowadays, they don’t write good love songs Christian Bautista sings a back-to-basics love song. Simple and honest"

Totally agree!
i like simple melody!

this one - GREAT song!
like it!

BB said...

*jealous* :(

Sam said...

Isn't it grand to be in love? :)

Mervin Lee said...

Good Luck!... very happy for you...
Yes.. it's a very nice song... makes people feel all lovey dovey....

MrBunnyBan said...

Wahhhhh. Sounds like you're falling for him...

Johnny said...

oh ya!
y was he hospitalized?

im worried too... ha!

V said...

we will pray for a speedy recovery for ur prince charming~ :)

Little Dove said...

[Silencer] Motivation comes from within. But an external stimulus sure helps! ;)

[Johnny] Still keeping my fingers crossed. It's BPPV. I think it's frightening when it occurs to anyone for the first time. He is getting better. Thank you for the kind concern.

[Ding] Glad you think the same. ^_^

[hamster me] Please don't be jealous hamster. Life is good as it is sometimes. Love makes it complicated.

[Sam] It's a wonderful feeling.

[Merv] Good song. Nice voice. Irresistible looks. ;p

[Ban] Wobbling, trying to balance. No one might catch me if I fall.

[Queen B] Thanks royal GaGa. Prince Charming is feeling better.

Johnny said...

Opps... BPPV... so, u shud be able to perform the repositional manuvre for him!! haha! and, at the same time, kiss him on his cheek!! haha! (while he's dizzy!!)

Unknown said...

.... some ppl have all the luck in the world with love... *envy*

u owe me a meal for all the jealousy u cost me

Medie007 said...

pardon me, i didn't finish reading cuz it's too mushy for my liking. lol.

congrates dovey. ;)

savante said...

Aww. Prince Charming would be pleased :)

Little Dove said...

[Johnny] That also you can think of. Haha

[aaronng88] Oh Aaron, with your good looks you can have anyone you desire. :)

[Medie007] o(∩_∩)o

[savante] Would like to see him happy. ^_^

Emo-Happiness said...

WIth those abs..
I will melt straight away..
:)
So sweet of you.
He is indeed your Prince Charming.

Little Dove said...

[ Emo-Happiness] The abs melt me too! ;p