Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Mei and Little Dove (Part 2)

Let's revisit A Mei's concert two weeks ago. Here are some short videos that I would like to share.

你是愛我的 Ni Shi Ai Wo De (You Do Love Me)

She literally sang the words that were inside my heart:

你害怕的是什麼 What are you afraid of?
你想要的是什麼 What do you really want?
站在你背後 Standing behind you
我連呼吸都痛 There is so much pain, I couldn’t even breathe


Thinking back, I had always wanted to ask my ex what he really wanted in our relationship. He wanted me but he also wanted someone else. Why are men so greedy? Sadly, I learned that even in their 30s, some men still could not make up their minds on what they really want.





A-Mei: “Malaysia, saya cinta padamu.”

She paid tribute to Malaysian singers, sang a short chorus of Sheila Majid’s Lagenda and Gary Chaw’s Bei Pan (Betrayal). When someone is gifted with a beautiful voice, she sounds awesome no matter what tongue she sings in. Many times throughout the concert, A Mei showed her appreciation to her fans.


牵手Qian Shou (Holding Hands)

The most interactive song of the night.
♪牵手♪ (clap clap)
♫牵手♫(clap clap)




The sisterhood song, 姐妹 Jie Mei

♪你是我的姐妹你是我的baby♫
You are my sistah, you're my baby. ;p



Hope you get a feel of the concert that evening. Amazing singer and an equally supportive crowd.


Trilogy no. 2

9 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

Dovey, I know what u feel now; and I still fear that. However in your case, you should forget your ex and looking forward to you prince charming!

Paul Figaro J said...

If I know your price charming, i'll ask him to sing 曹格 song 世界唯一的你. I post about this song in my blog as well. The most touching part of the lyrics is

恨我来不及参於你的过去 抱歉让你等待

Nay...........whole lyrics very meaningful!

Unknown said...

i tot we are not allowed to record.. haha!

but, nice!!!
i'll keep these videos download for my collection too!! thx!

love ya!

Unknown said...

oh yeah.. did u record all her songs?! can i hv it all?!
LOL

p/s: now even im listening back, im touched by her voice and her audience - us!!! haha!

Anonymous said...

I was there as well. I got totally crazy cos she is my all-time idol.

Yup, her voice is so incredibly nice that no matter what song she sings, it will sound good.

Anyway, I hope u'll find ur real Mr Right soon. All the best!

V said...

glad u enjoyed urself~ :)

C'est la vie said...

I went to her concert too. It was fabulastic!!!!! What I can say about her. NO, she is PERFECT. 3 hours without any signals of tiredness, a scary woman! Nice to know you blog about Ah Mei anyway. :)

Leon Koh said...

ah mei is so cool! love her songs.. so emo

Little Dove said...

[*Anton*] Men are greedy. When will they change?

[Paul J] My ex is now the past. I'm really not sure about Prince Charming.

[宏轩 ] Did they announce we can't record? I entered the stadium only 15 minutes before the concert started. Oopss ;p I didn't record the whole thing. Just short clips of the songs I like.

[D] Glad someone else share the same thought as me. Looking at the pictures in your bloggie, I have a feeling we are sitting at the same side of the stage. ;)

[Queen B] I did, your fabulous highness. Thank you. ;)

[Freedom09] She was born to sing! Thanks for dropping by.

[Leon Koh] She always make me emo. ;)