Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Interspecies


Interspecies mating. The next evolutionary process?

17 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

good lord!! where the hell you get that pictures??! can go blind after c that u know!

Sam said...

That's how to make non-halal chicken.

Johnny said...

OMG@@@
haha!

Anonymous said...

Their offspring would be the FLYING DOG!!!

word verification: threat

TZ said...

what would be the end product ???

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

*Faint

I need CPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL

Fable Frog said...

oh~ both of them seem to enjoy it~ but that dog look so weird~

MrBunnyBan said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww... where did you get that picture??

Medie007 said...

wahhhhhh

Darren said...

yuukkss...

chickdog

Anonymous said...

Ewwww i wouldn't wanna eat that egg.

+Ant+

V said...

Oh My GaGa!!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Omg! You trying to give me nightmare, is it??

freddiewee said...

Was browsing through some blogs, and found yours. It caught my attention. Can relate a lot to your blog as I'm beginning to discover myself too...Thanks for all the wonderful post...it's entertaining..do keep in touch. Would like to have a chat with you...email me...freddiewee@gmail.com

Jason said...

lol...funny

Fable Frog said...

i just realized! You get a kick out of this kinda' festish, don't you Lil' Dove~! AH! i KNEW IT!

Little Dove said...

[Paul J] I stumbled upon this picture somewhere... ;p

[Sam] That's true. Haha

[Johnny] Haha

[Calvin] The new flying dogs species a threat to the other species? ;p

[TZ] It might be something scary!

[Willy] Haha

[Fable Frog] I thought the doggie looked horny.

[Ban] Stumbled upon it somewhere...

[Medie007] Wooo..

[Silencer] lol

[Anton] Wonder how the egg would taste...

[Queen B] Put on a Poker Face? ;p

[Jaded Jeremy] Of course not. Wouldn't want to add nightmares to your insomnia. ;p

[freddiewee] Thank you for reading. ^_^

[Jason] The picture stunned me for a while when I first saw it. Hehe

[Fable Frog] Haha. Nah, it's not my fetish. I just thought this picture was funny. ^_^