Little Dove just came back from the wards.
Went to bed at 3am and got up at 6am. I am out of the house before the sun rises and back after the sun sets.
Almost dozed off in class but I managed to pay close attention on the subject.
Some consultants are scary.
This posting (I mean ward, not bloggie) is killing me. I hardly have the time to study with all the ward work.
As I went into the ward at 9pm, the female guard who opened the door of the ward, smiled to me and said,
“Hensem doctor!”
I nearly fainted at her comment.
3 hours of sleep, a full day of ward work, lectures and discussions.
I think I look more like a zombie.
Maybe I will look like Brad Pitt if I don’t sleep for 50 days. ;p
Kidding…
Went to bed at 3am and got up at 6am. I am out of the house before the sun rises and back after the sun sets.
Almost dozed off in class but I managed to pay close attention on the subject.
Some consultants are scary.
This posting (I mean ward, not bloggie) is killing me. I hardly have the time to study with all the ward work.
As I went into the ward at 9pm, the female guard who opened the door of the ward, smiled to me and said,
“Hensem doctor!”
I nearly fainted at her comment.
3 hours of sleep, a full day of ward work, lectures and discussions.
I think I look more like a zombie.
Maybe I will look like Brad Pitt if I don’t sleep for 50 days. ;p
Kidding…

8 comments:
Should have a higher pixel resolution on the eye shot so that I can analyze :)
Finish important things first, then bed without worry
Awwww..... ur eye??? *melts*
+Ant+
Wah, if zombified, already handsome, then normal must be super handsome lah ;-)
Kesian lah you. Try snoozing/sleeping whenever you can.
sometimes "hensem" doesn't really mean handsome to some people, that could just be an alternative way of saying "HELLO".. hahaha :p
Fixator!
[Cyclohelix] It's crazy over here but wonderfully exciting!
[*Anton*] Maybe it's my little eye. ;p
[Jaded_Jeremy] I am far from handsome, just average. I snoozzzzzed...
[SK] Like the food stall lady who calls, "Leng zai, leng zai, wanna order food?"
[William] Yes, it's an Illizarov.
Hensem doctor! That should brighten up your day, eh. Don't worry, it will pass and before you knw it, you'll be used to the forsaken hours associated with a doctor's life!
[Nase] It did, although I'm just an average joe. We don't have a choice with the working hours, do we? ;)
Post a Comment