On a rainy tempestuous night, a boy was standing on the roadside. His car has broken down and he desperately needed help. Wet to his core, he signaled to the passers by.
A tall, young man, as if unaware of the darkness of the night and heavy rain, stopped to help him. He conducted him to a safe place, tried to help him fix he car and made sure that he was alright. The boy seemed too much in a hurry, but did not forget to thank him and take down his phone number.
Thirty days had already passed when the man saw the boy again. To his enormous surprise, the boy passed him a little gift along with a note before running off. Written on the note:
Many thanks for helping me on the road that night. The rain had completely drenched me and my soul when you appeared. Thanks to you I was able to feel something inside my heart that I lost a long time ago. God bless you for having helped me.
Sincerely,
Little Dove

10 comments:
great video share shared!!!
Sweet and touching.
Hope he will forever walk you through or in the rain with or without the umbrella :)
Ooh. This is so romantic. Sigh.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. (You made me sigh and smile) Keep 'em coming! More stories of Prince Charming please! :D
By the way, give yourself a chance. Give Prince Charming a chance :)
Blessings are far and few, so jump at the chance whenever you feel it's gonna be a good thing ya. I know i would! ^_^
+Ant+
nice and sweet.....
greatest liar of all time..
awwwhhhh.....it's so touching that i feel turn on just by reading this ;P
[Cycloehelix] I wish for the same. Sometimes, it will just remain a wish.
[Savante] I believe you have your romantic moments too. :)
[Lllearned] Thank you. So kind of you.
[*Anton*] It will be a leap of faith.
[Nase] Oh Nase, I think you have sweeter moments than this.
[JD Cole] Thank you. Haha. :)
Post a Comment