I’ve heard about it in the university. I’m safe, I presumed, as I have always kept a low profile. I have been very quiet, and stayed under the radar.
Someone mentioned that they were going to nominate me. I thought they were only kidding. I’m too shy and quiet for anything like this.
Someone mentioned that they were going to nominate me. I thought they were only kidding. I’m too shy and quiet for anything like this.
I screamed, pulled my hair and stomped my feet when they nominated me. Actually, in a more composed manner, I profusely refused and protested immeasurably. I wanted to pull out but my motion wasn't entertained. I reassured myself that nobody is going to vote for me. I am nobody. The others who are in the running will surely win.
When they announced the result, I was shocked beyond words. Speechless. My eyes popped out of their sockets and my jaw dropped to the ground. I almost fainted. I had a landslide victory. SHOCKED!!!
I looked more shocked than Riyo Mori!
Why me???!!!
-.-"

5 comments:
What is the thing that you've been elected?
Pray to God you're not elected for Miss Universe! :)
Er... sounds serious...
Fac King!?
[Legolas] Something. ;p
[Savante] Yeah, but the tiara looks tempting!
[Jason] Quite serious but I think I'll have to manage.
[William] Prom queen. ;p
Post a Comment