It's 1am and I am still awake. I have a feeling I'll be reading anatomy and pharmacology until the morning sun rises.
I guessed I worked myself to the point of exertion last week. I wasn't feeling well but work has to be done. I have the utmost admiration for the person who invented paracetamol. I got high on this wonder drug for a day or two and realised that I finished two strips of panadol.
Now that I am back on my feet, the train continues full stream ahead.
I have so many stories that I wish to tell on this blog, but the time does not permit:
1) Weekend with Prince Charming
2) The Datin episodes
3) The letter from the ex
Soon, I hope.

15 comments:
Why stay awake so long! Lie down and try to sleep!
I always imagine what would happen to Prince Charming and Cinderella on weekends...
Ah the wonderful things I have learned from studying about SLEEP!!!
I ended up sleeping more!
Get some quality rest, man!
Do get some rest, dont over worked yourself too much!
Want me to pass some actuarial textbooks to you? ;-)
Work before pleasure ~ but you need some rest as well ~ Don't exert yourself too much ~
Put aside everything else first. Main priority is to sleep and study, not to mention taking interval rests. You can do it!
You can tell us stories much more better after you've gotten some good rest. :) Although if you were tired when writing them episodes, you might be too tired to be inhibited about writing certain things and would prolly tell more... :P
:) Stay strong. Save all that for later.
wooooooot... prince charming. :P
wooooooot... prince charming. :P
So many stories! Timed-Release is welcome. Take care.
haha update letter from the ex lei! =p
Think you better not exert yourself too much. Life's short, so go enjoy it!
[Savante] Insomnia...
[Glog] Maybe they cleaned the house together ;p
[Joshua] Will do. Thanks Joshua :)
[Pikey] I will rest this weekend. :)
[Jaded Jeremy] Please pass me the thickest book and the one without colour or pictures. ;)
[Hamsap] I'll rest when I have time. :)
[David] Hi there.
[Janvier] That's why there is some waiting, lest I become too uninhibited. ;p
[Cyclohelix] I try!
[Medie007] Thank you for the comment, or I wouldn't have known. I have updated. :)
[William] Timed-Release William's style.
[Aaron] We'll see! ;p
[Mannpriedo d'Saintnering] I am learning how to enjoy being busy. Yeah, life's short!
Post a Comment