take a short nap >.<
oh~ becareful with those sharp equipments wor... do not cut thing, mix things and inject others when sleepy~ :P
Uh... run baik baik ya
Aiyoh, chronic lack of sleep? Get good sleep tonight lah. If not, how to tell story then? ;-)
Fuyooh. What were you doing!
rest well later ya...
dont talk to yourself okay?
[Chester] I dozed off for 5 minutes in class. Does that count? ;)[Fable Frog] Nope. Not dissecting any frogs today ;p[Jason] Trying not to trip.[Jaded Jeremy] Stories being typed halfway. Eyes half opened.[Savante] Insomnia[Pikey] I'm waiting for a public holiday, one is coming very soon...[王子様 'リオナード L] I don't recall talking to myself. I sing to myself though.
Now go to sleep!
I slept! ;p
Post a Comment
10 comments:
take a short nap >.<
oh~ becareful with those sharp equipments wor... do not cut thing, mix things and inject others when sleepy~ :P
Uh... run baik baik ya
Aiyoh, chronic lack of sleep? Get good sleep tonight lah. If not, how to tell story then? ;-)
Fuyooh. What were you doing!
rest well later ya...
dont talk to yourself okay?
[Chester] I dozed off for 5 minutes in class. Does that count? ;)
[Fable Frog] Nope. Not dissecting any frogs today ;p
[Jason] Trying not to trip.
[Jaded Jeremy] Stories being typed halfway. Eyes half opened.
[Savante] Insomnia
[Pikey] I'm waiting for a public holiday, one is coming very soon...
[王子様 'リオナード L] I don't recall talking to myself. I sing to myself though.
Now go to sleep!
I slept! ;p
Post a Comment