Thursday, December 25, 2008

Where are you Christmas?

This is my favourite Christmas song. I made two versions of this song. One is solely piano and the other one with me singing. My voice has never been so husky. Blame it on my sore throat. lol. I need a new metronome. Maybe I'll ask my brother to give me his old digital one when I go home for my semester break. I'm on call this holidays. I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Christmas everyone...
Little Dove

p/s: I had been so emo in my last blog entry. Back to being a happy Dove. ^_^

13 comments:

Pike-chan said...

It was more wonderfully done, i really enjoyed that.... and nice piano skills you have...

Thanks for sharing.. merry xmas to u ^.^

Darren said...

i like it!:)

Cyclohelix said...

Merry Christmas!
Lovely Dove :)

Clayden L. said...

merry christmas little dove!
i love the video. :D

[SK] said...

coincident!! this is also my favourite christmas song!!

merry christmas and happy new year..

joshua said...

lovely!

Happy New Year!!!

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Happy New Year, Dove. Hope you enjoy the long coming holidays. Cheers!

savante said...

Merry Christmas!

J.L said...

Happy Belated X'Mas :)

William said...

Nice piece. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

nase said...

Happy new year, dovey!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Wow! That's really pleasant to hear. But where's the singing version? Come on, don't be shy :-)

Merry Christmas and have a great year next year!

Little Dove said...

[Pikey] Thanks. Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas.

[Silencer] Thank you. ^_^

[Cyclohelix] Hope you had a great Christmas. Looking forward for updates on your bloggie.

[Benedict Ng] Thank you Benedict. ;p Hope your Christmas was a happy one.

[SK] I'm completely smitten by this song to the extend that I'm collecting different versions of the song. Happy New Year!

[Joshua] Thanks Joshua. :)

[Mannpriedo d'Saintner ] I had a great time. Thanks!

[Savante] Your Holly Jolly Christmas Party sounds like a blast!

[Chester] Hope your Christmas was a lovely one.

[William] Thanks. Sound like you had a great time travelling. :)

[Nase] Thanks. Happy New Year!

[Jaded_Jeremy] Shy...