Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Weekend with Prince Charming

Prince Charming: What do you want?
Little Dove: I want “tau foo fah” from Funny Mountain.
Prince Charming: Ok. I’ll buy for you.

Prince Charming travelled out of town for work. He didn’t tell me. Well, I didn’t want him to report to me, Little Dove is not a clingy boy, but I thought it would be nice if he could let me know. I felt a little annoyed as I wanted to see him over the weekend. Weekends are the only time I have for myself, and I wanted to spend more time with him. I was only kidding about him buying “tau foo fah” from that nice little shop in Ipoh. However, he was adamant and insisted that he will get it for me.

One early Sunday morning, I received the sms on my phone.

Prince Charming: Hi dear. I have brought you the tau foo far. You want to have it later?

Little Dove: Where are you?

Prince Charming: I’m at home. Would you like to come over? Waiting to feed you the tau foo fah. Will wait for you. Don’t come late or it will not be fresh. ;p

That was a sweet surprise. I really didn’t expect him to buy anything. I was a little hesitant to go over to his place. I had a long week of daily case presentations and hours of ward work. The only thing I had in mind was sleep.

So I went over to his place. Got lost a little on the way. I’ve never been to this side of town but I have to say the condominiums here are impressive. Instead of guiding me by phone, he personally drove out and directed me by asking me to trail his car from behind. A true gentleman indeed.




I have never been to this side of town before. Being inside the building, the design, facilities and neighbourhood clearly justified its huge price tag. I asked him how could someone so young like him could afford a swanky place like that. He jokingly told me that he has a Tan Sri for a father. However, I don’t recall any Tan Sri with his surname. He is a humble man. He could’ve pretended he bought the condominium unit on his own. He did not show off at all. This is one thing I liked about him.


I sat down at the plush and red (what a sexy colour!) sofa in his living room. He sat beside me. It was kind of cold inside his house. He asked me if I was cold. Before I could reply him, he moved closer and pulled me into his arms. He pressed my head on his chest and made me snuggle closely against his warm body. We cuddled happily on the couch and watched television together. It was so comfortable snuggling against him until I was about to doze off to sleep when he ran his fingers through my hair.

Prince Charming: You look so innocent. But I know you are not. But really, like a young innocent boy. Be my angel?
Little Dove: Who says I'm not inno...

Before I could finish my sentence…
Prince Charming: You’re too cute to be a top.
Little Dove: What??!!

He cuts me again…but this time with a kiss.
We continued snuggling happily…

Prince Charming: Still feeling cold my angel?
Little Dove: I am not an angel. I am a human being.
Prince Charming: How come you swim so much and your hair is still so soft?

He brushed my hair with his fingers and stroked my head at the same time. I really like it when people gently stroke my head. Makes me feel pampered. Then he playfully sneaked his hand into my shirt.

Prince Charming: Your skin is so smooth. Even softer than a girl’s.
Little Dove: Excuse me!

Before anything else happened, I quickly got up and sat on the other end of the couch. Prince Charming flashed his megawatt smile and offered me a drink. I requested water. He came back with Jack Daniels mixed with coke.

I guess that I haven’t been drinking for a long time. I felt tipsy after one glass and felt like going to sleep. It was getting kind of late too. I asked him if I could sleep in his guest bedroom. I was in no condition to drive back. I was so drowsy that I slept instantly the moment I jumped into bed.

When I got up in the morning, I realized someone has covered me with a thick warm comforter over the night. And underneath the blankie, I was clad only in my underwear. I must have taken off my clothes before hopping into bed because I did not want to wrinkle my clothes. Good thing I wore nice underwear. I was utterly shy as Prince Charming went into the room with a grin on his face.

Prince Charming: Slept well my little angel?
Little Dove: *blushing* You didn’t see anything, did you?

It turned out Prince Charming saw me sleeping half nude in my underwear all exposed on the bed. Worried that I might catch a cold, he went into the room and covered me with the blanket.

Prince Charming: You’re a hot twink.

That was so sudden. It made me jumped out of bed and quickly dressed myself. No one has ever said that to me before. I felt really embarrassed. I bade Prince Charming goodbye as I quickly left his place. I turned down his offer for breakfast as I had other engagements to meet. He sulked like Wookie the beagle. Cute.


If I had a single flower for everytime I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
Little Dove

13 comments:

joshua said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

AND I LOVE FUNNY MOUNTAIN TAUFOOFAR!!! next time he is gonna get you some, can i tumpang order? LOL

If only the drive into Ipoh Town from the PLUS exit isn't such a long, winding B*TCH... I will be down to feast on Funny Mountain Taufoofar and Indulgence EVERY MONTH!

And so schweet (although overly cutesy) that he kept you his "angel". But then again, he might just be really uber smitten with you.

Happy New Year!!! Dove? *gosh, I don't even know your 'human' name.

Anyhoo, in reference to your comment on my last post - I BET YOU ARE TEN TIMES, IF NOT MORE COOL THAN I AM, IN REAL LIFE!

I am just fabulous.

HAHAHAHA I joke... okeh. Happy Happy Happy 2009!

Janvier said...

And now we know this little angel sleeps nearly in the buff. And is likely the top. :P

Happy New Year Little Dove!

Medie007 said...

awww schweet!

happe new year dovey. ;P

Anonymous said...

What happenend to the tau foo fah?

+Ant+

William said...

This could turn out to be a gay Danielle Steele novel!

Jaded Jeremy said...

OMG! I have green eyes right now ;-)

Derek said...

Wow, your prince charming is really ....... charming! LOL

Happy New Year! ;-)

nase said...

**If I had a single flower for everytime I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden.**

this just kills me again and again, awwww......lil dovey!

Cyclohelix said...

Oh my, great one. The timing, the moment and the atmosphere, perhaps he should serenade you next time :)
More to come, eh?

Cyclohelix said...

Kinda familiar with the pictures also, more to come? Keep the pace :D

Little Dove said...

[Joshua] Sure can tumpang order. :)

We could go on forever on this, but you are WAY, WAY COOLER than me.

[Janvier] *blush*

[Medie007] Happie New Year Bong!

[*Anton*] He forgot to feed me the tau foo fah! ;p

[William] I wish! lol. Thank you.

[Jaded Jeremy] Green eyes! I have never come across a medical condition like that. ;p

[Derek] Happy New Year 2009! ^_^

[Nase] Now I sound mushy.

[Cyclohelix] I hope he sings. lol. Thanks for reading. :)

Jason said...

Aww... that was way too close. And he's daring.

Little Dove said...

[Jason] It was very close! ;)