Sunday, December 21, 2008

Reply to the Ex

I decided to reply the ex.

Hello Ex-bf,

Thank you for your invitation. I only fly business class.

Little Dove.

And he replied:

So are you confirming? Haha. I go economy and Lil Dove goes business.

After a few days,

The Ex: How would I get you the business class ticket? Can you book and I bank in the money to your bank account? Can you go to the airport by your own?

Little Dove: I do not like taking the taxi.

The Ex: I hire a private car for you, ok?

I am not making things difficult for him. I replied him because I am looking for a closure. Somehow, he made me lost interest.

This is typical of the ex. He is asking me to spend time with him, but there is no sincerity there. I stopped replying his emails. If I went on replying him, he would have asked me to plan the whole thing.

Why ask if he is not even going to put any effort in it? He has let me down many times in the past. I always forgive him. To me, these are small matters. I always give in. I have waited for him endlessly. Most of the time, he never appeared.

Until that very day, when he took my heart, the same heart that loves him, and tore it into a million pieces. I ran away fast, because it was so painful. I yelled for him to stop. But he wouldn't let go and continued ripping my heart. The pain was so great, but I kept on running as far as my little legs could take me. It seemed like a distant memory, but the pain is vivid. I think my heart is still on the ground where he tore it apart. But I can't remember where I left it. I wonder if it is still there...

I left him for obvioussss reasonsssss. The obvioussss reasonssss are still there. I am seeking a closure for the relationship. But I do not think it will ever happen. Five years together meant a lot to me. I don't know what I am supposed to feel anymore. I feel lost.

I am walking away, without looking back, taking slow but steady steps. A teardrop rolls across my face. But I wipe it off, and keep walking...

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
Little Dove

11 comments:

Darren said...

hopefully there's an end lor. hugs.:)

Anonymous said...

I feel you are already on the right path to full recovery. :) Whatever lil' hurt you hv left is only the residue that will definitely be purged out soon.

Please do take care, and keep smiling. ^_^

+Ant+

savante said...

Maybe it's too early to be friends. Give it some time.

Clayden L. said...

keen in knowing there's someone who's in about the same shoes? :) hope all goes fine.

nase said...

It does take time, no doubt and it's true in the saying, time heals. well, you're still so young and have a bright future ahead of ya.

don't let the past has such a lasting grip on ya, it's not worth it. imagine your heart as a fisted hand, it won't be able to receive anythg as long as it remains fisted.

all of us have been in that position before and no doubt a closure it's the ideal solution but sometimes some things are best left the way it was.

cheer up, dear.

Merry Xmas to ya!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Hope you'll heal smoothly and well. Perhaps a trip to Singapore may help :-)

Take care.

Pike-chan said...

i hope everything can end well and be in good terms to be friends again......

... if you believe there's friendship after a relationship...

Cyclohelix said...

Treat it like old times, have the usual fun and chat, for one last time, and see how it goes from there.

PS: I think you are already accustomed to his way of talking and attitude, but this time you are in control of the ball :)

Little Dove said...

[Silencer] I think this is the end.

[*Anton] 99% recovered.

[Savante] I have been giving it too much time. This time, I'll leave it as it is.

[Benedict B'ng] I read your blog. Take good care.

[Nase] Thank you.

[Jaded_Jeremy] May I visit you in Singapore? :)

[pikey] I wish for the same. In this case, however, things have to be different.

[Cyclohelix] I don't think I'll see him anymore. The obvioussss reasonsssss are still there.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Yup, come on over, come on over baby ;-)

Little Dove said...

[Jaded_Jeremy] Thanks sweetie. ^_^