1. Are you a good cook?
Sometimes, if that counts as an answer. I am in awe of two sexy cooks, Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson. I drool watching them cooking (at the food!)
2. What is your specialty?
Banana cheese bread. I'll share the recipe with you someday.
3. Last meal you ate?
Banana (good source of potassium)
4. Eat breakfast?
Yes. Eggs, milk, bread, soup, cake...and banana.
5. Name a food you dislike.
Food without banana.
6. Favourite fast food restaurant.
Anywhere that serves good banana. Secret Recipe's banana chocolate cake. A little cafe in Bali that serves heavenly banana pancakes. Mamak shop's roti pisang. McDonald's banana pie.
7. Where do you like to eat with your friends?
Any place both my friends and I enjoy eating, ranging from busy roadside stalls to snuggling in cosy restaurants, as long as they serve smashing banana!
8. Burger or hotdog?
Both. Why can't they put bananas into burgers or hotdogs?
9. Coffee or tea?
Iced jasmine green tea, with banana chocolate cake.
10. If someone surprised you with a meal, what would please you most?
Christian Bautista served on my platter.
Or Christian Bautista serving me banana (as my personal hunky waiter).

Christian Bautista as a romantic balladeer
Christian Bautista as a sexy angelpeave and love,
little dove
little dove

1 comment:
that guy doesnt look chinese at all , urgh
Post a Comment