one sunny sunday, an old friend thought of me while peeing.
that was real sweet, not many people do that for me.
we once talked about pee and bubbles.
nothing kinky though.
just a medically-motivated discussion on kidney function and protein in the urine.
frothy urine.
ah, i still remember.
blame it on my elephant’s memory.
not a good thing sometimes,
i take long time to get over a broken heart.
i apologize to this dear friend.
promises are meant to be kept and i will honour them.
because many broken promises have been made to me in the past.
i will emerge from my cocoon...soon
please be patient and allow me some time to grow.
peace and love,
little dove
1 day ago

9 comments:
little dove emerge from cocoon? youre an alien bird! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... *hugs*
sexy
Long time no blog!
Hope all is well :)
Lucky is the person whom can selectively forget... Blog again soon Lil Dove...
You're back!!
I missed u and ur blog so much
:) hope all is otherwise going well for you, dovey!
*bonecrushing hugs!
[tuls] tulsy!!! I'm the alien bird who blogs. Haha. I'm just retreating into my coccon for a while.
[Anonymous] :)
[J-boy] Yo buddy, all is well. Hope all is well with you too.
[Hdaran] I will, soon! Thanks
[DeluSion] *high five*
[ichimaru akira] Hi Ichi, how's intership? Keep writing. :)
[joshua] After that bonecrushing hug, I need a full body POP cast, external fixators and physiotherapy! Haha. Go enjoy your medical student days.
成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天
Post a Comment