I swear I can fall asleep when I'm standing. No joke.
Dun show me pics of falling asleep when i'm falling asleep...zzzz
Zzzz...zz..zzzzz.zzz.... huh... zzzzz
i am no....w..w......
Of Course!!!!! After sex.
hhehehe.... just doze off like that ... :p
At times, I feel my body melting into my bed hehe.
you'll know when u become HO... ha! guess u r now in O&G and doing the calls?good luck!p/s: thinking of leaving medical field.. ha!
Sweet dreams yaa....
I feel so tired everyday. I sleep during classes, in the evening, during dinner, but once I lay down on my bed, insomnia kicks in -.-
[Legolas] That's an outstanding skill![Ban] zzz... lol[William] Someone's snoring ;p[Medie007] Wake up! Time for wards. ;p[Emo-Happiness] Must be a very satisfying one. ;p[TZ] Maybe you could shoot pictures of subjects dozing off...[Jaded Jeremy] You make me feel like jumping into bed now.[Johnny] You can do it. Don't give up![pikey] Thanks. Sweet sunshine dreams to you too.[LM] There must be something about the bed. ;p
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I swear I can fall asleep when I'm standing. No joke.
Dun show me pics of falling asleep when i'm falling asleep...zzzz
Zzzz...zz..zzzzz.zzz.... huh... zzzzz
i am no....w..w......
Of Course!!!!! After sex.
hhehehe.... just doze off like that ... :p
At times, I feel my body melting into my bed hehe.
you'll know when u become HO... ha! guess u r now in O&G and doing the calls?
good luck!
p/s: thinking of leaving medical field.. ha!
Sweet dreams yaa....
I feel so tired everyday. I sleep during classes, in the evening, during dinner, but once I lay down on my bed, insomnia kicks in -.-
[Legolas] That's an outstanding skill!
[Ban] zzz... lol
[William] Someone's snoring ;p
[Medie007] Wake up! Time for wards. ;p
[Emo-Happiness] Must be a very satisfying one. ;p
[TZ] Maybe you could shoot pictures of subjects dozing off...
[Jaded Jeremy] You make me feel like jumping into bed now.
[Johnny] You can do it. Don't give up!
[pikey] Thanks. Sweet sunshine dreams to you too.
[LM] There must be something about the bed. ;p
Post a Comment