Little Dove: Horny is it?
Dr Jack Mehoff: My god! Why you ask like that?
I treat Dr Jack Mehoff not so much like a friend. We don't meet at all and I only get his sms occasionally like the ones above. He is still trying to get me to sleep over at his place. Reason is that his housemates are away and he wants some company.
How I wish Prince Charming is as persistent as he is. When he is in KL, Prince Charming hardly texts or call me. However, when he is away working abroad, he would make calls more often. Maybe he feels lonely over there. Maybe he is just occupied with his business outlets when he is in the KL.
My phone just beeped...
Dr Jack Mehoff: When do you want to stop ignoring me?
Little Dove: I am not ignoring you.
Dr Jack Mehoff: So wanna come over and spend the night with me?
Helppppppppp!

16 comments:
If you find his advances unwelcome, then you should stop reading his SMS-es altogether. I don't think he will stop.
wow! Dude, you are so popular... the little girl following you... now come the Doc following you too. :p What's next?
Hmmm... sounds he only needs sex from you and nothing else? Perhaps you wanna just ignore his advances?
heard of the saying, 'a good dog never shits in his own backyard'? I'm extremely wary of this guy, pls be careful and totally ignore this guy altogether.
-_-" He is sick! Damn! Don't don't don't! Be careful Little Dove.
He's making you feel bad by sending that message.
The only thing to do is to ignore him completely. At most you'll only lose a friend.
lol, he doesn't give up! Does he bother to chat normally with you much or just wants you to spend the night?
Prince Charming, read carefully! Call Dovey more often!
why does it sound like he just wants u for.. 'sleep overs' ?
well, if u dun like, just tell him str8 lor =)
Aiyah don't bother replying him and keep it short and curt when you have to talk to him in person.
speechless... ha!
ya! u r tooooooooo kind to ignore ppl... so, u'll make others a good fren...
wil i get the chance then?! ha!
Just ignore him and don't bother to reply if you don't want it to continue lor.
[William] Stopped and ignored his sms-es.
[TZ] I really hope that nothing else will come up. :)
[pikey] I think so too. I'm ignoring him from now on.
[nase] Even if it's a lush, beautifully groomed lawn? ;p Advice noted.
[C'est la vie] I think something is wrong with his head.
[LM] I don't even think he's a friend to begin with.
[Ban] We do not chat at all. I am staying away from people like this. Prince Charming does not know I blog. ;p
[aaronng88] I have told him but it didn't seem to get through.
[Janvier] I'm just going to run when I see him.
[Johnny] I am not that kind.
[Jaded Jeremy] He's on my ignore list now.
I'm privatizing my blog for awhile cause I am concerned that my friend might find out my blog.
Just for a few days then I'll reopen it no worries =)
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I read the notice on your bloggie before privatization. Take your time. Come back when it is safe. ^_^
Ur handsome ma.. that's why.
My own personal comment.
If he is cute .. just go to his place and finish the thing. (sleep with him)
If he is not cute but you need to respect him
Say..you already have someone and you cannot
If he is neither cute nor your type.
Just play ignorance. He sms you at 8pm... you sms him back at 9am tmr..
(err.. forgot to on the phone...)
Good luck
Wonder if he is handsome? :P
He's tall and goodlooking. But I'm not going to do anything with him. ;p
Post a Comment