Friday, September 11, 2009

The doctor in the ward (Part 3)

The story continues...

I pushed him away after he hugged me from behind. After the slight commotion, he revealed that he is bisexual. He currently has a girlfriend.

He sent me home that night. We were both quiet inside the car. I was worried. How did he know I am gay? What made him suspect? I am as straight acting as any of the other boys. No one has ever suspected me. Not even my parents. I'm flattered that good looking guys approach me as in the case of this doctor and my chance encounter with Prince Charming though I still don't understand why.

The following nights, almost every night, he would text me without fail.

Dr Jack Mehoff: Wanna come over tonight?

As much as I wanted to avoid him, I decided that I had to see him again. No, I'm not meeting him to spend the night. This time, I driving myself and meeting him in a public place. I think after the incident that night, I have been avoiding him and I needed to make myself clear to him.

We talked that night. Not much heart to heart, as unlike a gay man whom I think is more emotion-sensitive, bisexual men like him has only lust when it comes to guys. I found out that he was very new when come to dealing with guys. I don’t blame the bisexuals, they would always have had more experience with girls before their sexual awakening with guys. Well, he has not tried anything much with guys except getting some head. I told him that I do not swing that way. Okay, I lied but I needed to get him off my back. I told him that I can only be a friend and was not interested in anything else.

He was quite worried at this point, and asked me to keep his secret to myself. Afraid that this might jeopardize his career. I am angry with him. Why is he looking for fun with other guys if he already has a girlfriend? I want nothing to do with guys like this. The people I dislike are the people who hurt the ones that love them.

Straight, gay or bisexual, I do not endorse having fun behind your lover's back. I have always thought that it's other people's business to do whatever they want but I truly hate people like him. I hate people like this with a vengeance because my ex-boyfriend gave me a first hand experience.

After my chat with him, I hope he keeps his distance. I do bump into him sometimes in the hospital, but I don't talk to him. Just a casual wave of the hand to say hello. Even if all the girls go crazy over him, try to follow him during ward rounds, I stay away from him.

Still, once in a blue moon, an sms would beep:

Wanna come over tonight?

14 comments:

L M said...

Yer, he's just horny.

Darren said...

that's what i hate about bisexuals too. despicable.

huggles. hope u r fine.

blue said...

first time here. Nice blog btw ^_^

savante said...

Umm. Could you send him my way? :)

Seriously though it's alright. YOu deserve better!

William said...

Greedy. >_<"

Jaded Jeremy said...

Good on you!

Medie007 said...

whoa... am speechles...

Clayden L. said...

wow. i like you. so... dignity. hahaha.

but then again, sometimes i just don't get why some gays think like you, cuz it's not like we're going to ever get married, so why not just enjoy it when u got the chance. wat's more u've got all those watever aura that attracts all the goodlooking guys to you. :)

anwyays, i guess u know best. u're smart! doctor dove. hehe.

MrBunnyBan said...

Wah, he got GF! Yucks!

Little Dove said...

[L M] He is horny, that's why I call him Dr Jack Mehoff (jack me off).

[Silencer] Glad you feel the same. I'm a lil shaken but fine.

[bluesoul] Hi there! Thanks for reading. ^_^

[savante] Address please? ;p

[William] ...and horny.

[Jaded Jeremy] I had to do what I think is right.

[Medie007] ^_^

[Clayden L.]Hi there. Thanks for visiting. I didn't want to make any mistakes. I'm just a simple boy.

[Ban] Yeah. Double yucks!

nase said...

Glad to knw you stood your ground and not gave in to his lust. Now I'm left to wonder what was THE thing about our Lil Dovey ( sure you got lots going there ) that attracted him in the first place? hehehe...

C'est la vie said...

You have good quality of a good person, I wonder how many people are having sex with others while they do have partner. You're doing great, I'm proud of you. :)

Little Dove said...

[Freedom09] Thanks for the encouragement. ^_^

Little Dove said...

[Nase] I won't give in so easily. Hehe.

I think I am a peculiar looking medical student, hence all the unwanted attraction.