I said no. He insisted. I declined. He persisted. I declined. Then he told me it’s alright and he would send me home, after I take the books from him.
The books were on the shelf against the wall. With my back facing him, I quickly browsed through the books that I can borrow because I wanted to go back early. All of a sudden, he grabbed me from behind. It was more like a gentle hug but it felt funny. I could feel his erection pressing against my body even with the layer of clothes we were both wearing. I pushed him away.
He walked slowly towards me again. What would you do when a handsome man walks over trying to hug you? Furthermore, I just felt his raging hardon a while ago. For a moment, I was dazed. But my head was clear. I looked at him in the eyes. And I see him looking into mine. He was inching closer towards me, and smiling. He looked really hot. I looked into his eyes and saw it burning with lust. Slowly, he walked towards me, fixing his gaze at me. I stood there, froze dead in my position. What do I do now? Quick, quick little dove, think!
Slowly but with the sternest voice I had, I told him no. He stopped in his footsteps and looked disappointed. Inside my heart, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I was ready with my kung-fu had he come any closer. A million thoughts ran through my mind. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was a full moon night. Maybe he was testing to see if I am gay.
Shocked from the night's event, I asked him to send me home.
However, the story did not end there...

14 comments:
WhY???cont pls...wanna know wat happened..hehe
haha yea write more write more hehe ^^
I don't think he is that brave to test that if you're gay like that.. Maybe he already got the rough idea before inviting you to his house =/
Anyway wtv choice you made, I wish you good luck =D
more more more! ha!
Why so shy la! :)
I am jealous!!!
whoa... didn't know such incident would EVER happen in malaysia. :P
then what happen to ur prince charming lei?
Omg should karate him!
How brazen!
I think he just found you hot, lol. Good that you told him sternly!
Outted on first sight!
[freddiewee] Thanks for following the story. :)
[LM] I hope to do what's right.
[savante] I look absolutely shy! One reason people dare to simply approach me.
[Anonymous] Hi there! No reasons to be jealous. ;p
[Medie007] It happened!
[Paul J] He is always missing in action.
[Jaded Jeremy] Can help me karate him? Pls? ;p
[William] I still think it's the full moon causing this.
[Ban] I think that was the only thing I could do at that instant (besides kung-fu-ing him) ;p
[Janvier] Aarrghhh, no!!!
erm, you have very good self control. If I were you, I already gave him a very fantastic French kiss. :P
[Freedom09] I guess each of us have different reactions. Lol
Post a Comment