
In the movie, An American Tail, a little mouse got lost in a big city, deep in the night. Feeling lost and alone, he sang Somewhere Out There, a song full of hope. Playing and singing this song on the organ always makes me hopeful that I am not alone. Yes, I play the organ too (a keyboard instrument where you use all four limbs). I added strings to the piano, to give it a dreamy feel. For the first time in 10 years, on a quiet night, I listened to this song again, bringing back the beautiful memories.
"Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there out where dreams come true..."
To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
Little Dove

15 comments:
Yup, we're never as alone as we think we are.
If you still in love with him go ahead but remember there are some guys better than him...:p
I love that song...and u played it will...do you mind sending it to me too? my email is freddiewee@gmail.com. btw, u're not alone in this k...don b so emo..i alone emo can adi..
I've never watched the entire movie but I absolutely loved the song.
I love the way you play it. It's beautiful and relaxing. Can I please have a copy? :)
i love the way u present the song. it sounds like missing someone, alone.. i hope u r okay.
just nice...
no wonder that mouse is so popular nowadays in fb...
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
this is one of my favourite cartoon too when i was young :)
u got the cartoon? can i borrow?
one of my fav song.. i always buy musical box with this song for my frens...lol ;p
whenever I look at the moon, it reminds me of the movie and sing that song in my head...
Always love this song..
[William] And even though people can be very far apart, they might be wishing on the same bright star.
[nicky05] I am looking into the future. :)
[freddiewee, Jaded Jeremy] Thank you. Please let me work on it.
[hs] I miss someone sometimes, but missing is harmless as long as it doesn't make you emo. :)
[L²] I don't have the cartoon. Hehe. ;)
[Danny] It's hard to find musical box playing this song. I bet it makes a lovely gift.
[pikey] You should call the bear and you can sing the song together while looking at the moon. ;p
[Bravebear] Thanks! ^_^
[Ultraman Jino] One of the famous mouses besides Mickey! ;p
[Emo-Happiness] So do I. :)
It made my day, warm :)
@SynchingZincInc: Thank you Helix. Your comment made my day! ^_^
UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT
Post a Comment