
you have so many layers, that you can peel away a few,
and everyone's so shocked or impressed that you're baring your soul,
while to you it's nothing,
because you know you've twenty more layers to go.
-craig thompson ( carnet de voyage )
and everyone's so shocked or impressed that you're baring your soul,
while to you it's nothing,
because you know you've twenty more layers to go.
-craig thompson ( carnet de voyage )

9 comments:
I wonder how many layers does a bawang have... :P
wats wrong ah little dove. bf bully u ah? hope its ok. :)
Beware of the outer layers. Find the core and you'll know what you're dealing with. But, it's always easier said than done.
hmmmm does peeling away the skin cause one to get teary eyes too?
suffering will end when you meet your happiness
reminds me of the song 洋葱
An act of unconditional love :)
every layer brings different meaning. we dont understand people coz we dont peel them deep enough.
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
[William] Good question! I think it depends how big the leaves are on the plant. I believe there is one leaf for each ring and the bigger the leaf, the bigger the ring will be.
[Koala Express] Hi Koala koko. I'm alright. I am still single. :)
[Legolas] There are many ways to interpret the poem. It will not be easy to reach the core sometimes unless given access.
[pikey] Sometimes, they do...
[nicky05] Happiness is always a good ending, to everything in life. :)
[Lucifer] I love that song, both by 楊宗緯 or 丁当.
[SynchingZincInc] Unconditional love never fail to touch our hearts.
[Ultraman Jino] You're right. If only God gave us an emotional 'peeler'.
Post a Comment