One sunny morning, Mr Prince Charming and I were chatting about Taek Jho Low, the young 28-year-old globe-trotting multimillionaire whom was reputed to party with Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Arab royalties, when he appeared again in the newspapers recently.
“How young were you when you became a millionaire?” I casually asked Prince Charming.
“How young were you when you became a millionaire?” I casually asked Prince Charming.
“Not so young,” he replied me with a smile, though I can tell he was a little taken aback.
I’ve been friends with Mr Prince Charming for more than 2 years, but I've never really asked him that question. I guess he didn’t expect me to come up with that.
We hardly talk about money though he endlessly talks to me about properties while I listen intently without a clue. He still thinks I am a boy from a privileged background, all based on my looks and mannerisms, despite my persistent denial. It just goes on to show that looks and appearance still matter to a lot people. I am government-sponsored university student. Besides that, I won’t be earning much when I start working (young doctors earn peanuts) and I still live off my parents. My father is a retired government employee and other than himself, he spends his pension money on me too. Thanks dad.
One reason I fell for Mr Prince Charming was because of his humility. He doesn’t show off. He is humble and not once had I heard him brag. He does not give off the aura of arrogance that may come with success. He is goal-oriented in life, with a vision for a better future and works hard to achieve what he wants. Mr Prince Charming's future boyfriend would be so lucky to be with a man like him.
To some people, Taek Jho Low, may be known as the International Man of Mystery. But to me, Mr Prince Charming is the mystery that I would want to unravel.

14 comments:
The mystery will unravel soon! Just wait for the right time and the right moment.
And....Voila! *magic happens*
;)
The wonders of working hard.... Cudos to both Prince Charming and Lil Dove...
Time will tell...Don't give up.
Sounds like things are moving in th right direction.
hmmm... chapter 1, the boy and the millionaire. chapter 2, ...to-be-continue... soon :P
little dove, add oil... :)
I spare you one peanut then, haha..:D
Open up his heart with love.
Can you sing, 'Secret Agent Man'? ;)
Seriously, time will tell 2 years is not too short, but neither too long. :) *hug*
Dove is going to be eagle already >_< But don't jadi cock sudah. :P
Is his first name "Austin" by any chance? XD
in the same boat here. government sponsored,eh? JPA! XD well, looks still do matter to people. Guys are visually aroused. works that way ^^ hehe~ XD I'll give you the peanuts. I'm allergic to them. Still, I'm cheering for both of you. *sigh*
[-aLEx-] This mystery is taking a little too long to unravel. Haha. Probably because we are always away from each other due to work.
[Hdaran] Hard work, some wit and a stroke of luck to make it big in life. ;)
[carpe diem] Time does reveal a lot of thing, but sadly, it is not under our control.
[savante] Indeed! ^_^
[Koala Express] Yes Mr Koala. I'm adding extra virgin olive oil and omega 3 fish oil. More healthy! ;p
[nicky05] Almond nut can? ;p
[Legolas] Probably I need to sing a Celine Dion song for him. ;p
[Janvier] Secret agent man, secret agent man...They've given you a number and taken away your name..Oops, I think it's going to rain.
[C'est la vie] I'm happy being a little dove. The cock your favourite? Hehe
[William] Nope, he's not Austin. :)
[reyion] Hi JPA scholar! I'll gladly eat your peanuts for you lest you suffer from an allergic reaction. Thanks! ;)
the stage to know more about each other... peel him off layer by layer ^^
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
[Ultraman Jino] It feels good to peel him off 'layer by layer'. ;p
Post a Comment