
“Aarggh!!! Go out go out!” I tried to shoo Mr Prince Charming away.
I was taking a shower in his bathroom when he nonchalantly walked in and asked me a question.
Not like it was a life and death decision-making question. Without a change of expression, he asked me, “Are you Tan Sri Lim’s grandson?”
I turned my naked back to him and said politely replied, “No, I do not know Tan Sri Lim.”
He was so focused on asking the question and studying my face to seek for my resemblance to Tan Sri Lim until he forgot he walked into someone in the middle of a shower.
It’s not like I could lock the bathroom anyway. His bathroom connects to his walk-in wardrobe and is enclosed by glass. It is frosted on the outside but mirrors your reflection on the inside. It’s really suitable for exhibitionist and vain people like Mr Prince Charming who have pecs, biceps and a six-pack abdomen (not to mention a perky butt).
I came out in my speedos. Mr Prince Charming had changed into his speedos too. Today I have made a swimming date with Mr Prince Charming. I am comfortable with my body but not totally confident with it. I have a poorly-defined four pack and I still need a lot of work on my body. Imagine my surprise to discover Mr Prince Charming sprouting an erection in his speedos when he saw me coming out of the bathroom. I showed him a funny face and quickly walked out the room. That ought to amuse him and curb his erection. Had I stared any longer, the singular erection would turn plural. Wouldn’t you when you see a handsome man with gym fit, toned, six-pack body having an erection in his tight speedos?
I am not very tall at 178cm and Mr Prince Charming is about my height.
Since I am physically less fit-looking than him, Mr Prince Charming thinks it will be easy to bully me in sports. I swim three times a week and become a fish the moment I jump into the pool. He’s in for a surprise!
As we walked to the swimming pool area, a muscle mary walked past us with a takeaway pack of McD breakfast. We just ignored him. When we got into the pool, he came after a while and sat at the side of the pool. We just ignored him as he pretended to sunbath in his pajamas (he was probably stealing glance at Mr Prince Charming’s body) and continued swimming.
“I’ll race you to the other end of the pool,” Mr Prince Charming challenged me.
“Okay sir!” I took up his offer.
“No,” I am not finished. “Underwater. Without taking a breath,” he added.
I pretended I didn’t know how to do that and asked him to teach me. In fact, I could actually hold my breath underwater for about 1 minute and 30 seconds (6 minutes without oxygen the brain dies). Thanks to my training with a state swimming coach once upon a time (a close friend of my brother), I acquired the proper breathing techniques and strokes.
We raced each other to the other end of the pool, swimming underwater, without taking a breath. Mr Prince Charming reached first, few seconds ahead of me. With all that muscle power, he’s definitely has the strength to propel himself across the pool.
I followed closely behind and surfaced with a smile on my face, trying to look like gorgeous merman coming out of the water. We both took deep breaths after that intense pool crossing activity.
“Why are you not panting?” Mr Prince Charming questioned me as he was panting heavily with all his might.
Whoops. Cover almost blown. I quickly started panting as well. I learned that Mr Prince Charming haven’t been swimming for a few months but he’s still extremely agile in the water. Must be all that muscles. I humbly informed him that I swim once in a while (I last swam few days ago).
Satisfied with my answer, he proposed for a more intense activity.
“Are you up for it?” he asked me in the most seductive manner.
Shyly, I answered, “Yes, if you want to do it as much as I do.”
We saw that the muscle mary (who was ogling at Mr Prince Charming) has left. It was only the two of us. Two semi-naked guys clad in speedos in a quiet pool.
And we did it. Mr Prince Charming challenged me to swim 10 laps nonstop from one end of the pool to the other.
We swam almost as fast as each other. I got to assess Mr Prince Charming’s athletic prowess and I was impressed. I finally have a playmate in the pool.
It was really a good workout. Feeling good and pumped with endorphins after the swim, we went for a healthy brunch.
The End.
Sometimes God calms the storm. At other times, he calms the sailor. And sometimes he makes us swim.
Little Dove

20 comments:
I always encourage to have half-naked activities. :P
We don't have the stamina to cover the entire pool underwater! Didn't scrape yourself on the pool floor?
'Had I stared any longer, the singular erection would turn plural.'
OMG I love this line haha.
Helo, long time no talk :)
intensity is building up...:D
Ooh... Ooh... Ooh...
'Had I stared any longer, the singular erection would turn plural.' - before going back from "2 Become 1" - Tsk, tsk, tsk! =)
Sometimes God makes the erection between singular and plural too. (with little dove's semi hardon!).
This post leaves me to a lot of fantasy! Hate you! LOL (I'm just plain jealous)
So sweet yet cute :D!
Wow..
a tremendous improvement liao o..
Good for you.
You're so lucky to find the one.
Keep it up !
about your description of your body and your "impressive act" from the water is so lame. =.=" haha! but cute. XD MP? Hmm... He seems overprotective of you. *ponders at the previous posts*
*tries to imagine the tension and the contacts both of you are making while in the pool*
......
*nosebleed* LOL~ have a nice time together during this break.
Wah that's a lot of workout! But holding your breath is no good, isn't it? Accelerate the death of brain cells (which are already dying naturally).
kenot tahan u two. *bleeding :P
sweet!
[William] This post was inspired by your swimming posts (minus the naughty parts you do with KH).;p
[Janvier] You tried underwater swimming too! I took a few weeks when I first started before I had the stamina. You have to swim really close to the floor of the pool to reduce water resistance. I didn't scrape myself because I used an improvised breaststroke.
[J-boy] Hi there! Little Dove's been hovering around J Junction for your updates.
[nicky05] There will always be sparks but not a full flame. We all know the outcome. :)
[Legolas] Is that underwater language? ;p
[simonlover] Ish, you're only interested in the naughty bits! ;p
[C'est la vie] You're so naughty Mr C'est la vie!
[-aLEx-] Thank you ^_^
[Emo-Happiness] I think that's all to it. More coming soon. Stay tuned...
[reyion] *Little Dove wipes away your nosebleed* Lameness comes with being a big nerd. Haha
[Jaded Jeremy] The brain cells start dying around 4 minutes and the brain dies without oxygen after 6 minutes. The human brain begins shrinking at the age of 25 years. That means my brain is shrinking with acceleration of brain cells death. Help!
[Koala Express] *wipes your blood away* Hmmph, why is everyone having nosebleeds!
[Johnny] Hey doc!
Wow! What a scene in the pool, haha! *glurrpp*
Groovy! How i wished i can have such :p
PS: I am a trained swimmer..LOL
[SynchingZincInc] Can teach me the butterfly? ;)
[dummy] *little dove wipes your saliva* ;p
Hehe, get a paddle board/float. Then practice the butterfly kicks first. You'll need to have a strong back/spine to do power-kicks, and synchronous your hands to glide with each kick. Ask him to coach you la if he know, so both of you have no excuse not to be in the pool together :p
Helix
[SynchingZincInc] Thank you Helix for the swimming instructions! I still need people to show me in person. I'm quite dumb. I have to rule out Mr Prince Charming because he only knows the breast stroke! ;)
Post a Comment