Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hands


i will always remember, the lesson I learned after breaking up from my ex.

a painful but very important lesson:

do not put your life into the hands of someone who has failed to manage his own.

i put this message into my heart, for one day i will find that pair of good hands.

11 comments:

Janvier said...

My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own and they're not yours, they are my own and I am never broken.

Legolas said...

Good lesson learned. Better still, take care of yourself using your own hands.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Good advice.

- a L E x - said...

I'll keep this in mind ;)

J said...

Best advice i've heard in a long time...

Pike-chan said...

I believe in never put your life unto anyone's hand unless it's an emergency medical situation..

Little Fox said...

human hands will always harm, not heal.

in the end its God's and your own that can heal.

Unknown said...

dont rely on people. will turn dependent. stand one your own feet, hold his hands and walk together~




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Mr ET said...

Howbout be the hand that can take care of other? Should never rely on other ppl's hand becoz if anythg happen the effect is devastating.

William said...

We can always try to mitigate the risk, but in life, many things are a gamble.

Little Dove said...

[Janvier]...in the end only kindness matters. :)

[Legolas] I will be capable to take care of myself financially. Just wanted a pair of hands to take care of my heart.

[Jaded Jeremy] Thank you.

[-aLEx-] Like how I put this message into my heart.

[Hdaran] Thanks

[pikey] In that case, I have handled many lives in the emergency department at the hospital. ;)

[Little Fox] That is why we both choose to be cute animals. ;p

[Ultraman Jino, Whizkid ] True indeed. I meant to say "do not put your heart into the hands of someone who has failed to manage his own."

[William] We can only pray and hope for the best.