Thursday, October 28, 2010

lying on the beach at 11pm in Bali

i really don't know

maybe it's the little stars in the sky

or the soft sound of gentle waves

for one moment i can forget the world

maybe it is the darkness



maybe it's the sea

just the sea and me tonight...

15 comments:

William said...

Never tried that before. Clothing optional? XD

Paul Figaro J said...

u still in bali? the beach nice ar?

plainjoe said...

That's what I call a 'Me' time. Everyone should always have that. It's like food for the soul =)

fable frog said...

is this a back post? or you are 12 hours behind :)

J said...

Last night i had an unforeseen appointment with the starry night sky... Just me and the starry night sky...

Shake Trees said...

got play sand onot? no swim? dont go alone ler. dangerous.

byronmc said...

I like the sound of the waves.. the smell of fresh sea.. playing with the sands beneath with my foot..

Enjoy your quiet time.. Have a break from all the hassles in your life.. ^^

the penile poet said...

I have this incredible urge to introduce my ex-bf to you. If you are interested drop me a mail ; You can preview him first on Facebook...

Pike-chan said...

Sounds calm n nice.

reyion said...

i would to relax and clear my mind by the sea. listening to the rhythm of the waves... calm all the 'turbulence' in myself. forget all the troublesome stuff momentarily. ^^ But I'm so far away from any beach now. Beach >.<

Legolas said...

No sea in KL, sometimes it's nice to walk along the shores. Enjoy!

Little Dove said...

[William] It wasn't a nude beach. Guys are most welcomed to go topless but it was kind of chilly at night. You should try lying on the beach someday!

[Paul Figaro J] Leaving already. The beach is amazing.

[plainjoe] "Me" time is so rare nowadays. That's why I really cherish it.

[fable frog] It's a back post. I am not able to blog real time when I am travelling.

[Hdaran] It must have been a beautiful starry starry affair...

[Koala Express] I went with a friend but I had some time all for myself. Went near the sea but did not go into the water as the waves in Bali are strong at night. Thank you for the kind concern.

[byronmc] We all love the calming sound of the waves.

[the penile poet] You aroused my interest. But I am leaving KL soon. Thank you for being such a sweetie.

[pikey] It was so lovely I wish I can bring the sound home with me.

[reyion] Go to the beach when you're having your next vacation.

[Legolas] We need to get away from KL to enjoy the sea. I could walk along the shores all day long (provided the sun is not too hot).

J said...

Twas... Especially because solitude accompanied me...

Unknown said...

is the sand warm? i bet it is.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Little Dove said...

[Hdaran] Glad it was :)

[Ultraman Jino] The sand was warm and clean.