[William] They go missing once in a while. I think they've flown to this island of godds. Hence the reason I am here. ;)
[Paul Figaro J] Yes! Join me?
[Emo-Happiness] I am with friends. But I get some quiet time for myself. :)
[Legolas] Thanks. Have a pleasant weekend with le boyfriend!
[carpe diem] I'm travelling with my fun-loving and absolutely entertaining friends. I wish he's here but I get some quiet time alone, for soul seaching. :)
11 comments:
Lost wings? I just thought you had them folded up beneath your T.
you are in Bali!!
so happening.. Pocket of sunshine..
WIth Prince charming..
ooo...
juicy!
I . need . vacation . Sigh . . .
Have fun!
It is a really romantic island. I hope Prince Charming is there with you! Enjoy your holidays.
Which part, pray tell?
do go visit the volcano. its cooling up there.
[William] They go missing once in a while. I think they've flown to this island of godds. Hence the reason I am here. ;)
[Paul Figaro J] Yes! Join me?
[Emo-Happiness] I am with friends. But I get some quiet time for myself. :)
[Legolas] Thanks. Have a pleasant weekend with le boyfriend!
[carpe diem] I'm travelling with my fun-loving and absolutely entertaining friends. I wish he's here but I get some quiet time alone, for soul seaching. :)
[Janvier] Kuta. Legian. ^_^
[Koala Express] Kintamani? ;)
will go there in nov, for my RPM module training... well you know it
bali... i remember this scene from my mum's stash.
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
[Paul Figaro J] That's like next week! Enjoy your training and holiday. :)
[Ultraman Jino] You should visit someday, when you get time off from work It's a lovely place.
Post a Comment