My favourite drama character...
Any character who appears on screen for only 2 seconds
The one I take home to meet mom…
My little Spongebob Squarepants softtoy
On an average Sunday…
I convert oxygen into carbon dioxide the whole day
If I had a super power, my superhero name would be…
Ricky Martin
I always say yes to…
Green tea ice cream
Concert I’d kill to watch…
Mine
My theme song…
Ain’t no mountain high enough
1 day ago

14 comments:
Can I watch your concert? I've never been to a concert before.
dot dot dot... :) i will join your concert :)
word verification: handab
hand got abs meh? hahahahaha
Spongebob Squarepants. lolx... i saw the cartoon when i was at penang. was the character a sad 1?
can have ur msn? add me. my msn at my profile. :)
I'd do opening for your concert!
I'll be the music director of your concert.
I love green tea ice cream anytime....and I know where to get the best..(to my taste buds)
Can I be one of the screaming groupies? LOL!
Ditto to the greentea icecream! <3
i want to be a guest too. i want to close down your concert. oops i mean appear at the closing...
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
XD then you're Patrick, the pink starfish. ROFL~ I'd love to see your concert too.
Macha ice-cream. Only from Haagen Daaz! Or green tea frappe.
Maybe invite Ricky Martin to do an opening act for your concert, no? ^^ shake your bon bon~ :P
Ain’t no mountain high enough is so ricky martin! :D
[William] I'll give you VIP seats!
[tuls] No abs muscle in the hand when I was learning anatomy. Haha
[Koala Express] Spongebob Squarepants is a funny seasponge character who's very human, just like us. I'll give the address to you soon.
[Legolas] How can you open with a Celine Dion song when I'm singing Pussycat Dolls? But if you do, may I request To Love You More with Lucia Micarelli doing a violin solo? ;p
[carpe diem] Where's the nicest green tea ice cream? ;)
[byronmc] Can I go off stage and join your groupie? ;p
[-aLEx-] Double ditto!
[Ultraman Jino] Close it with something fun! ;)
[reyion] Super love Haagen Daaz. I can't afford Ricky Martin to guest at my concert. Haha
[kenni] It sure does!
Free concert tickets? I want! I want!
[Twilight] Free tickets only for my dearest readers. I'll reserve VIP seat for you YB Twilight. ;)
Post a Comment