Thursday, October 9, 2008

曖昧 Ambiguity





曖昧讓人受盡委屈
找不到相愛的證據
何時該前進 何時該放棄
連擁抱都沒有勇氣

只能陪你到這裡
畢竟有些事不可以
超過了友情 還不到愛情
遠方就要下雨的風景

到底該不該哭泣
想太多是我還是你
我很不服氣 也開始懷疑
眼前的人 是不是同一個真實的你

曖昧讓人受盡委屈
找不到相愛的證據
何時該前進 何時該放棄
連擁抱都沒有勇氣

曖昧讓人變得貪心
直到等待失去意義
無奈我和你 寫不出結局
放遺憾的美麗 停在這裡


Ambiguity makes people suffer in silence
The evidence of love cannot be found
When should I proceed?
When should I give up?
When I can’t even muster the courage to hug you.

I can only come with you until this far
There are some things we just cannot do
Surpassing friendship, not quite reaching love
In a place afar, it is about to rain

Should I cry or not?
Is it that I think too much or is it you?
I’m not very convinced
And I’m starting to suspect
The person in front of me really the same you?

Ambiguity makes people greedy.
Until waiting loses its meaning
However, you and I
I cannot bear the fact that we are not able to write the ending
Let the beauty of regret
Stop right here…



Should I smile because you are my friend, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be
Little Dove

p/s: This post is not about Prince Charming.

5 comments:

J.L said...

If he want to be friends, that means just friends.Nothing else.

If we keep pushing him, the friendship will gone..

Pike-chan said...

i think just be friends first lor... understand each other first before proceeding further...

William said...

Ai Mei! I love this song.

Little Dove said...

[Chester] I think you're right. Be it friendship or relationship, let it take its own natural course.

[Pikey] I'm taking it slow. :)

[William] Yay! ;)

Pike-chan said...

I have to delete my blog entry of that song, realized he is also reading it, just don't want to make it complicated.

Thanks for the comments ^^