Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chill Weekend

Long weekend break. Time to recuperate; sleep, swim and shop!

There's Madonna, Lady Gaga, but there's also Sophie Ellis Bextor.

I heart Sophie. Here's a medley of her tunes for a chill weekend. I love the sound at 2:00-2:12.



Murder On The Dancefloor (Jewels And Stone Remix)
Take Me Home (Jewels And Stone Remix)
Get Over You (Groove Collision Remix)
Mixed Up World (Groove Collision Remix)
I Won't Change You (Almighty Mix)
Catch You (Digital Dog Remix)



If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm and you are the music.
Little Dove

7 comments:

William said...

God will never be the DJ I suspect. Unending hymns of praise from the angelic host. He might release a remix album someday though. :P

Johnny said...

sooooooooo nice!
got long weekend.. and, we have to work, and the worst thing is, on-call during this long weekend.. it's depressing...

enjoy ur life ya!

Medie007 said...

ooo she's preety!

savante said...

My favourite is the Murder on the Dancefloor! Best video ever :)

Little Dove said...

[William] Maybe it's already released. There are tons of Chrsitian rock and alternative songs. ;p

[Johnny] Happy working.

[Medie007] She is! She exudes a certain kind of elegance that not many female singers possess.

[Savante] All of a sudden, I have this vision of you playing Sophie Ellis Bextor's character in that video. lol ^_^

Anonymous said...

My kind of tune, you rock Dovey :)
Loved Madonna and Sophie to bits, but Gaga's my new found.

PS: Imma reopening my blog soon

Love, Helix

Little Dove said...

Hi Helix,

Gaga's my new found too. Looking forward to read your bloggie again. ^_^